Female

In high school

Panromantic 

Loves animals

Lived in four continents

Hit me up 

Quirky

Anxious

I guess the only thing I have questions on is sensory processing disorder, because I'm in the process of getting diagnosed with it.

Actually, I also have questions about fray sexuality. 

Welcome to AVEN! :cake::cake::cake: hope you find answers to those questions, I personally am not sure on any of them but I'm sure other people will figure out what it is and I will try to find out

Welcome to AVEN! :cake:

3e1e452511dccba8afaa07591a652793.gif

hopeisnotlost
1 hour ago, turtledove_girl said:

A bit about myself:

Female

In high school

Panromantic 

Loves animals

Lived in four continents

Hit me up 

Quirky

Anxious

I guess the only thing I have questions on is sensory processing disorder, because I'm in the process of getting diagnosed with it.

Actually, I also have questions about fray sexuality. 

welcome!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXp6xS9N9R_NkHK3ApEnX

What questions about sensory processing disorder might I ask?I could help answer them.

Welcome! What questions do you have about fraysexuality? I'm not an expert, but I'm sure I could help you to understand :) 

csc_8469.jpg

p.s. Do you like jellyfish?

turtledove_girl
1 hour ago, Lichley said:

Welcome! What questions do you have about fraysexuality? I'm not an expert, but I'm sure I could help you to understand :) 

csc_8469.jpg

p.s. Do you like jellyfish?

jellyfish? Yeah, they're cool, maybe not as a food though.

I just want to know how to be in a longer term relationship, because I really want one, but the second I get to know someone its just like the spark is  gone

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

21 hours ago, turtledove_girl said:

jellyfish? Yeah, they're cool, maybe not as a food though.

I just want to know how to be in a longer term relationship, because I really want one, but the second I get to know someone its just like the spark is  gone

Food? Well, in China they use them as part of sushi because there's a lot of Nomura jellyfish around there, but not many parts of the world eat jellyfish. I for one do not like the concept of eating jellyfish. Jellyfish are beautiful and majestic creatures that predate humans and have so many interesting variants. Some glow in the dark, others live forever, some have deadly stings and others barely harm you, some are 25mm and others are 37m. The posssibilities are endless!  Buy one get one half price ;)  :P 

Hmmm that does sound somewhat like frayromantic. It's difficult to say, but I'm sure you can find someone who you connect strongly with on an emotional level. Maybe you'll get a squish and that will work out?

Archived