Hello AVEN!

bee3

Hello! I'm new as well! I have actually been really identifying as asexual for a month. But I only just realized that I have a computer where I can make an AVEN account easily... Since I was 7th grade my friends have called me asexual but I kind of took it as a placeholder. It wasn't until I was talking to someone older than me about Star Wars and she said at my age she had her sexual awakening with Padme that I really started to think. I did some more research and realized I'm just because I'm biologically capable of arousal and I have crushes on guys from time to time does not mean that I am straight. I am simply an hetero-romantic asexual. I'm 14 not, going on 15 but I know that for at least now, I'm asexual. And from the looks of it, I'm going to always be on the spectrum. Anyway, I have talked to my friends about it and came out to my mom (she was confused and thought it was a phase, but after some research she understood), but I just want to talk to more people like me. So, hello there!

Welcome, meepbee!!

We're glad to have you on AVEN. I identified as heteroromantic asexual for a while. :D I'd be glad to talk with you. I hope you find your niche here and make some new friends!

Please, help yourself to some welcome cake!

Cherries-Birthday-Cake.jpg

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Welcome! It's always good to join AVEN because it means you can talk to people in similar situations to yourself, and ask them for advice about things. If you have any questions feel free to ask :) 

birthday_cake_for_friends_wallpaper-othe

Lucas Monteiro

Welcome to AVEN, good to know that you feel more confident with your asexuality. Even more nice that your mother accepted you for who you are, it's quite difficult for some people to accept the idea of asexuality and she acknowledged your outing, that's really good. If you want to talk about asexuality, you can PM me.

And before I forget let me give you the traditional gift from here :

ace_pride_cake_by_meralia-d6afglb.png

Archived