Aromantic ring?

Falcon7

So I've been thinking about visibility these days, and wodering there is no representation for Aromantic?

I'm wearing Ace ring all the time, but nothing for Aromantic. 

Any ideas?

Green bracelet on your left *-*

Actually, there is a white ring on middle finger of left hand as a symbol of aromantics as opposite of asexuals.

A shard of glass

Is there a demi/grey ring or anything? Just curious, I know it's not hugely relevant or appropriate to ask here, but this quick question doesn't really deserve its own thread does it?

purpleandgreylife

I was thinking about rings lately too. Maybe for aromantic, you could get a black and green ring? I found a picture of one just for example, but the pattern is up to you (if you choose to go that way).mens-black-and-acid-green-tungsten-carbi

5 hours ago, cinary said:

Actually, there is a white ring on middle finger of left hand as a symbol of aromantics as opposite of asexuals.

aromantic isn't really the opposite of asexual...more like the romantic counterpart?

OT i thought the title of the thread was aromatic ring at first glance and got all excited. 

5 hours ago, Ace Of Bass said:

aromantic isn't really the opposite of asexual...more like the romantic counterpart?

OT i thought the title of the thread was aromatic ring at first glance and got all excited. 

But the white ring is something that has already been decided on in the aromantic community.

Thanks a lot, guys!

@Maks9090, @Thea2, Adding green is a cool idea. I really like @purpleandgreylife's ring!

@cinary, @Baam, I didn't know about that! That's cool.

2 hours ago, Baam said:

But the white ring is something that has already been decided on in the aromantic community.

Is there a thread taking about it? Or is it discussed on other aro communities? 

@Ace Of Bass, yeah I agree. Haha I understand,  whenever I type 'Aromantic', always 'Aromatic' pops up!

@Baggage_warrior, No worries, actually it is a good idea to create a thread for demi/grey ring.

@Falcon7

Green rings and rings/necklaces with arrows on them are also discussed and recognised as aromantic symbols. Here's a thread in the aro community discussing such rings: http://www.arocalypse.com/forums/topic/32-aromantic-ringspride/

Another discussion here: http://www.arocalypse.com/forums/topic/494-identity-symbols/?page=2

10 hours ago, Ace Of Bass said:

Oh no, I just meant that white ring on left hand is opposite to black ring on right hand. 

Archived