Do you guys know what’s so awesome!

Ripper

When you like someone a lot and can tell they like you a lot and then all of a sudden they act distant from you and you ask them out, out of desperation and hope, and you find out from them that they’ve began talking to someone else..that is just sofucking awesome

15 hours ago, Avian said:

Sounds like heartbreak to me.

I was being 100% sarcastic.. venting

My heart goes out to you because something similar happened to me a couple months ago. I wasn't sure what I felt was romantic so I didn't ask him out. I knew that he had been on a date a few weeks before when I asked him out but didn't know anything had come of it. When I realized how I felt and thought he might have some feelings for me, I got super confident, flirted with him, and asked him out. He said he was busy on the night I asked him but we could find something to do later. I decided to let him make the next move and he became distant. We were housemates and one day I came home and he was hanging out with his girlfriend in the living room. This was about six weeks after I fell in love, so I constantly regret not speaking to him the second I suspected I might love him. And now it's been two months since I realized he was in love with someone else and I'm still not over him. We did have a conversation where we both expressed an intention to stay friends but I haven't seen him since he moved out a month and a half ago. He's a busy person and I haven't decided if I really want to contact him. I don't want to spend time with him until I accept he'll never feel the same way about me that I do about him. I keep thinking I've gotten there and then I haven't.

4 hours ago, seall said:

My heart goes out to you because something similar happened to me a couple months ago. I wasn't sure what I felt was romantic so I didn't ask him out. I knew that he had been on a date a few weeks before when I asked him out but didn't know anything had come of it. When I realized how I felt and thought he might have some feelings for me, I got super confident, flirted with him, and asked him out. He said he was busy on the night I asked him but we could find something to do later. I decided to let him make the next move and he became distant. We were housemates and one day I came home and he was hanging out with his girlfriend in the living room. This was about six weeks after I fell in love, so I constantly regret not speaking to him the second I suspected I might love him. And now it's been two months since I realized he was in love with someone else and I'm still not over him. We did have a conversation where we both expressed an intention to stay friends but I haven't seen him since he moved out a month and a half ago. He's a busy person and I haven't decided if I really want to contact him. I don't want to spend time with him until I accept he'll never feel the same way about me that I do about him. I keep thinking I've gotten there and then I haven't.

Oh I’m so sorry. I feel for you friend, it all hurts so much. Even if their intention isn’t to hurt us, it still just does.

Archived