An untitled complex orientation!

Agria

I can't tell what my romantic orientation is, many definitions are possible : quoiromantic(I'm sure about this one), freyromantic, lithromantic, bellusromantic..

First I'm aware I'm quoiromantic, so I never know if my feelings are romantic or platonic.

In addition to that my feelings fluctuate a lot.

Well I understood something. I have feelings toward people only when I’m enjoying time with them or while imagining that. Otherwise I don’t love them, I can even hate them when they’re being too boring or not leaving me alone.
My feelings toward people depend on the situation and are never constant.

About relationships!

I know I don't want a relationship even if I have feelings for the person, because relationships make me uncomfortable and losing freedom, also I know that I may get bored and then I have to leave the partner and that will hurt them. Otherwise I'm neutral whether I have a relationship or not with the person I like as long as I keep seeing them, I mean we can be just friends and that's okay.

I get to understand myself, good! Now the problem is that I don't know what to tell someone if they ask me about my orientation or if I want a relationship or not, I can't say yes knowing that I may not want later. Sometimes I want and I don't want at the same time. Idk if I should just stay alone forever to avoid complexities!

Don't worry, someone with a Greek and/or Latin dictionary will come up with a word.

No need to be dismissive just cause 

OP: You can just tell people you don't want a relationship if they ask, if you don't. And if they ask why not, say cause you don't think they're worth the trade for freedom. Simple, to the point and honest. And no worrying about what to call it. :) 

And if you do want, you can just be like I do. 

If you don't know, just say you don't know, but may be open to it if the right person comes along.

I'd never heard of quoiromantic until now but holy shit if that isn't me. I've never been able to work out whether I'm aro or not and who knew there was a term for basically 'possibly aromantic but not actually sure since what is attraction anyway.' In short thanks for introducing me to this word.

Archived