Lord Jade Cross

I would happily sit back and watch my suitors deck it out. May the best man or woman win. Beers on me after the game for sure.

Mmh that would be gross and bloody. I would dislike being perused recklessly and like a trophy 

There'd probably be a higher disparity in couples to non couples ratios, with couples ratios consisting of more physically adept or tempermentally aggressive guys.

Most British nightclubs on a Saturday night.... :twisted::twisted:

11 hours ago, Danger Dove said:

what if we beat them at yu-gi-oh instead

Are other TCG's available?  :D

Is there a benefit or is it just the system in place for an arbitrary reason?

Are the two fighters fighting for the right to mate with the someone or does the one who the other wishes to have sex with choose a champion to defend them?

Is this system put in place over choice (so, if one doesn't want to have sex with the winner, they still have to)?

Who is in charge of this system? Who in forces it and why? How does physical prowess add to sex if it's not for mating purposes and in a world (assuming we are in modern society) where the physically powerful are not the most powerful individuals on the planet?

That sounds horrible, unethical, gross, inhumane, and just a bad idea. I wouldn't want anyone to have to go through that, whether they won or lost, and I certainly wouldn't want to be a party to it. There's a phrase some people like to use, "a lover, not a fighter". :P Anyway, I do not condone violence.

There was a time when humans did do this sort of thing and the woman went with the winner because that person was more likely able to protect and defend her and any young that resulted. It's not a system for which I have any desire to return to, and it sounds awful and brutal. What happens to the loser in this scenario? Is the fight to the death? Does the loser get tossed out of society or to the fringes?

Archived