Things Aces find weird

Tyger Songbird

Tyger Songbird

Have you ever felt there are some things you simply can not understand as an asexual? Like, why do people even?

I have often felt this for the longest time, and I never had anybody to discuss that with. So, I was just thinking of starting a thread for this. Maybe some of us can get those things out. It doesn't have to be sexual things. It can be anything in life whatsoever.

So, I'll start it off.

I could never understand 2 things really: 

1) The need to have a baby. I'm sorry I don't understand why people have such an enormous desire to have children. I don't understand why it's everything in life for some people. Call me close-minded, but I just could never understand why people would ever want to have kids. Maybe I just don't have the paternal instincts or something. I just don't see why people would want to have children. I just believe there are other better things to do. Again, call me close-minded. My opinion is just my own, though. Don't get offended by it.

2) 2nd thing: Duke College girl sex list

Yeah, seriously. 

Do sexual people really think like that? Like, you are graded on some sort of sex score sheet as to how good in bed you are? Do people really do that?  It seems really piggish, trashy and demeaning to me to judge people only for their bedroom abilities. To call someone out for shortcomings and whatnot. After all, what if they are a great person and they truly just "love you?" It's like being lowered to being only good for your genitals. And is that how people really judge you as a good partner? Whether or not you would be good at sex? Aren't there other things that matter deep down, like internal qualities? I don't get why sex is seen as such a huge deal. Or "sexual compatibility" for that matter. What does that even mean? It's like all a person is a commodity to that point, like buying a car. I don't get it. Then again, I'm not a sexual person, am I?

So, yeah, those are some things I simply don't get. What are some things you simply don't get, personally? What are some things you find weird?

On 2/5/2018 at 3:09 PM, tygersongbird said:

2nd thing: Duke College girl sex list

Yeah, seriously. 

Do sexual people really think like that? Like, you are graded on some sort of sex score sheet as to how good in bed you are? Do people really do that? 

I don't see how one single girl doing this calls for a leap to "sexual people" in general. That's a pretty unfair, let alone inaccurate generalisation.

1.) Cheating. Like you got a problem with your spouse and instead of talking it over you do stuff behind their back then go home to them. It's like you got issues but you're still coming back to them after hurting them.

2.) Those sexuals who oogle over boobs for their own pleasure but the minute a woman takes it out to feed her baby in public it's offensive.

3.) Some sexuals who describe and treat body parts like food and toys then get offended at others think negatively of it and that it's objectifying when their actions are the one reducing others to just their body in the first place.

4.) Why do serial killers and school shooters have fandoms where a lot of women sexualize them?

5.) Daddy kinks and why their practitioners think they are so special and talk down to ppl who like vanilla? They just like their genitals stimulated in a creepy ass way. They didn't achieve anything that great.

There's so much other stuff I don't get like the need for I Love Yous and why ppl leave supportive partners but it'll be a long ass list 😂

32 minutes ago, tygersongbird said:

The need to have a baby.

I don't have a baby....but i do have baby brother who is 14 years younger than me. He's like a son to me. The most important thing in my life is to protect him. I would seriously take a bullet for him. It's inexplicable....but the second i first held him in my arms,something triggered something in me. And watching that tiny baby u held in your arms grow and learn....its an incredible feeling. I feel so proud whenever he learns something new or accomplishes something. You can't explain it logically,its just something you have to feel. Some people dont really have paternal instincts and thats ok too. I'm not too thrilled about the whole idea of pregnancy and the 1 million things that can go wrong with it.....but i want to adopt at least two kids.

39 minutes ago, tygersongbird said:

Do sexual people really think like that?

Whoa....i hope not every sexual person thinks like this...

The weird thing i cannot understand :

The claim that men are always thinking about sex and checking out every single girl they come across. 

Seriously,i find that highly unbelievable. I cant believe people would do that. It must be so tedious. I cant believe my guyfriends check me out. Its just so hard for me to wrap my head around this concept.

I don't get the obsession over sex and this culture. It makes me feel at unease when people ask me why I am NOT interested in a relationship or even a summer fling.

I know how to appreciate bodies, as if they are art sculptures. However sexualising them isn't down my path of life. However I will always wonder if someone can casually come along, snap their fingers, and change it...

Ugh, being openly asexual comes with its complications.

Lucy in the sky

1. I guess sexual attraction in general makes my head spin, mainly ' oversexualizing' body parts, etc. I just don't get the excitement over it :P

2. Kinda related to my first comment; calling people hot, sexy... ('I'd hit that' attitude). I'm clueless about that.

3. Recognizing sexual tension... maybe attraction, or some kind of connection, but nothing deeper than that.

colossalpenguins
2 minutes ago, Lucy in the sky said:

1. I guess sexual attraction in general makes my head spin, mainly ' oversexualizing' body parts, etc. I just don't get the excitement over it :P

I get that head spinny thing. Every now and again I'll suddenly remember that friends think of people in a sexual way. That they enjoy sex and even *gasp* have sex. It's something I forget about and then all of a sudden something will trip in the back of my mind and everything will shift as I remember this is a thing.

Beyond that the thing that really gets to me is the societal peer pressure related to having/talking about/thinking about/wanting sex. I thought for a long time (most of my teen years) that people's interest in sex was some sort of mass collusion. Or else sex was essentially highly addictive and people tried it due to peer pressure and then got hooked.

awkward_pterodactyl

Why do people want to just go out to bars and find someone to have sex with? What's the point? Why is this your only goal in life?

Why are people always thinking about others in sexy terms, like others said? Why do you look at everyone you meet and decide if you'd like to have sex with them?

Why is sex such a huge thing? I guess just bewilderment about sex, in general. Why.

Galactic Turtle

Not ace things but.... things that some people might relate to anyway.

1. Crushes: Who needs a love potion when people fall off the deep end all on their own? A friend of mine was stalking the same boy for three semesters before she blurted out her undying love for him and... I'll give you a guess how that turned out. My other friend's boyfriend had been in love with her for eight years before confessing. Powerful but creepy.

2. Babies: When people say it's one of their life dreams to have a baby I just... don't understand. Of course I have a baby cousin and if things took a turn for the worse and I had to raise him or protect him from something I'd definitely do it to my best ability. My confusion comes from why he exists in the first place... no offense. Why do I exist? *sigh* Logically I understand we need babies to continue existing but I guess I'm surprised by how strongly the majority of people feel about it at this point in our evolutionary story? 

3. Weddings: Not the existence of them, exactly, but I described one as "needlessly elaborate" and my friend looked at me like I just set a puppy on fire. On the other hand, I've always questioned very large, elaborate events like graduations. I also never understood why people throw elaborate birthday parties either... maybe I'm just not a party person.

4. Butts/Boobs: There was just another thread about this lol. I just never understood things like butts or boobs. The vast majority of people with boobs/butts have them due to absolutely no effort of their own. It's about as strange to me as going crazy over someone's ears. At least with general physical fitness you had to do something to get that way.

5. Sensuality: In the physical sense. I've never understood what drives people to desire physical contact. It's a language I don't understand. Sex is an extension of this but at least sex is supposed to hit a bunch of feel good nerve endings. What exactly is accomplished by cuddling aside from maybe not freezing to death under certain conditions? Granted, I did hug my dad once... but that's because I thought he had actually died. In that case, physical contact was a reassurance that he still existed in my reality. Maybe other people feel comforted by that feeling even if not in life or death situations.

6. Single Angst: Lots of people know act like their life is in shambles when they're not dating someone. It could even be a lackluster relationship but they're still just really elated by the fact that at least they're not single. Lots of my friends talk to me about their couple struggles/successes because all their other single friends will make them feel bad about talking about this person they really care about. Does being not single really increase one's quality of life that much?

7. Lust/Libido: Maybe it's because I grew up in the church but people used to make such a big deal about lust/masturbation. I simply can't imagine having to live with those types of urges. Then again, I live with the urge to pee and handle that pretty well. Maybe I'm just over-exaggerating what it must be like in my head.

8. Kissing: Again, I hear it's all about nerve endings. But on TV shows they're only hitting the other person's mouth 40% of the time. The other 60% of the time it's all over the place. Legit I think I saw one guy inhaling this girl's nose. As for less aggressive kissing (the pecks), I doubt that stimulates nerve endings at all so what's the point?

9. Fancy Underwear: As a kid I thought "why spend so much on fancy underwear when you're the only one who's ever going to see it? Of course, my friends were like "it's for sexy times." But don't you have to be naked to have sex? Isn't that a base requirement? By the time you get down to the underwear I assume everyone involved is more focused on the sex part than what the other person is wearing.

10. Cheating: This seems like something that should be incredibly easy to avoid especially if you're not married. Nevertheless, it seems to be quite common in the world. Sort out your priorities folks! Or just have an open relationship if you know you've got lots of emotional and/or physical needs/tendencies! 

11. Dating Culture: It always made the most sense to me in school that people would always date in groups. Like people would swap partners around and by senior year this entire group of friends have all dated each other. I figured if you're friends then you have things in common and having things in common would then transform into this other thing eventually. But I've also seen people date others who really don't have much in common with their friends at all. They're just this random person they met up with under the pretense of being romantic partners. I'm always confused how that works. A lot of times my friends show up with dudes I've never heard of before like "ok where did you find this human and why do they not understand any of our fandom references? WHAT DO YOU SEE IN HIM?!?!?!!? Then when they break up they vanish forever because their relationship wasn't built on anything but a fleeting fascination in the other's existence. 

12. Sex vs. Masturbation: Aren't they accomplishing the same thing? If so then why do people view them so differently? It's not like a back massage. We all have very convenient access to our genitals.

1)  Re:  Babies - I don't think this is an asexual thing. Even though I do find it very hard to understand why people want to have children, I know plenty of sexual people who also find it baffling. At the same time, I've also seen threads here on AVEN from asexual people who desperately want children, albeit preferably without having to engage in the step of making them naturally. So... I think wanting children is a pretty individual desire which isn't completely related to sex or sexuality, even though sex is kind of a prerequisite of having babies.

2) RE: The College Girl Sex List - I honestly think that document is a bad joke that got out of hand. I really doubt that the writer of that report was being serious about it in the slightest - it's riddled with sarcasm and humour that isn't particularly tasteful, but probably entertaining nonetheless to people who are familiar with the presentation format and the subject matter. I'm all for people having a sense of humour about their escapades and experiences and I think this is exactly what that document is.. even if I can't relate to it. As Homer says, one sexual girl who made the mistake of letting a very bad tongue-in-cheek joke get out beyond her group of friends does not represent everyone of the same orientation as her.

As for stuff I don't understand...

A lot of people mentioned cheating and yeah, while I can sometimes try to understand the other things mentioned here, I've never really gotten this one. I've had friends who cheated on people/who have been cheated on, and one guy has tried to cheat on their girlfriend with me (I didn't notice he was trying to hit on me - fortunately), so I do know how prevalent it is... but I just don't understand the motivation people have to do it. I try to be sympathetic when it happens to others, and I've even tried very hard to understand why my friends who cheated did what they did, but while I can understand dissatisfaction, fear of change etc, how they actually have the impetus to go forward with it is definitely beyond me... :/  I'm sure it's more to do with the person who cheats than anything else and most sexuals don't actually cheat even if they are attracted to someone else (??) but man. I don't get it. I don't get how you can betray another person's trust like that.

1: I don't quite get why people would be attracted to someone who's very obviously a jerk. I've asked my friends on multiple occasions about to "identify" attractive people while I was still figuring out my asexuality and about half of the people they pointed out they admitted to being complete jerks. I get attraction is based on a lot of things other then someone's attitude, but I feel like it would make more sense if personality was a bigger factor in determining attraction. 

2: For the longest time I didn't understand why people felt the need to be in relationships as early as middle school. It so rarely works out and creates so much unnecessary drama wouldn't it just be better to not bother with dating until at least high school? I didn't understand why people couldn't be smarter about it. Now I understand a bit more after chatting about it with a couple of my friends, but it still confuses me quite a bit. 

Prufrock, but like, worse
Just now, Kylocks said:

1: I don't quite get why people would be attracted to someone who's very obviously a jerk. I've asked my friends on multiple occasions about to "identify" attractive people while I was still figuring out my asexuality and about half of the people they pointed out they admitted to being complete jerks. I get attraction is based on a lot of things other then someone's attitude, but I feel like it would make more sense if personality was a bigger factor in determining attraction. 

2: For the longest time I didn't understand why people felt the need to be in relationships as early as middle school. It so rarely works out and creates so much unnecessary drama wouldn't it just be better to not bother with dating until at least high school? I didn't understand why people couldn't be smarter about it. Now I understand a bit more after chatting about it with a couple of my friends, but it still confuses me quite a bit. 

Intelligence is immoral. So saith the love god.

Fantastic Name

The words "hot" and "sexy" are endless sources of confusion for me. They're words that everyone uses to refer to a concept I just simply cannot wrap my head around at all. I mean, what even does "hot" feel like? What's it like to be around a "sexy" person? They're words that everyone uses that I have a real disconnect with. It gets even more confusing when people use them to describe things that aren't people, such as cars or laptops. They might as well be in another language, for all I care.

Asexual._.Blanket

1) I don't understand calling people "hot" or the general characteristics that make someone "hot". For example, a six pack on a guy. Some of my friends practically drool over six packs, but they personally make me uncomfortable- and not because I'm insecure, simply because they are just really unattractive to me.

2) I don't understand how people base their attraction- romantic or sexual- on looks alone. Like a guy could be a total jerk to them but if they seduce them even slightly all transgressions seem to be excused.

3) I don't understand how people have relationships they know most likely will not work out long-term. Feelings for someone who may not work out, I can get, but going into a relationship knowing it won't last seems pointless. Either you're only with them for sex so you don't really care (which obviously I wouldn't understand), or you'll develop stronger feelings just to get your heart broken.

everywhere and nowhere

1. I also don't think it's just sexuality-related - there are also aces who want to have children and allosexuals who don't - but I also don't understand it, particularly I can't comprehend how could anyone want to give birth. Mind, I want to respect people's feelings, but I can't understand it - to me it's one of the most horrifying things.

2. I particularly don't get all that fuss about a certain body part I fortunately don't have. How men are shamed for their size. How some men don't believe women who tell them that "penis envy" is bullshit. All I know is that, as a nudity-averse person, I'm very glad not to be a man. As a girl who doesn't undress before anyone, including other girls and family members, you can just be perceived as weird. A boy who doesn't want to participate in the penis comparison ritual could be bullied much more.

3. And another thing... but I don't think that I don't understand it as an asexual, rather as a libidoist who has some preferences despite not wanting to have sex personally. I don't get all that BDSM and brutal sex stuff. Well, if someone likes it, it's their life anyway, but some people think you are close-minded if you don't accept it. I don't like it even in fantasies, I prefer fantasizing about people having non-hierarchical sex.

6 hours ago, tygersongbird said:

Well, well, well... (that's all I can say).

I don't get any of that, really.

• I don't get why people go for 'bad boys' and then complain what jerks they are or that it didn't work out because he treats them like muck or cheats on them.
  • I also don't get what the attraction is about kissing/french kissing (let alone oral sex and the like)
  • calling people hot and having one night stands. I've been told sex is fun... (ok, then)
  • Dating - where do I start! I can't think of anything more awkard than meeting up with someone to check them out. The few dates I've been on were ones I didn't realise were dates. I thought I was meeting up with a friend. If I knew it was a date I declined.

Oh there is so much else!

I don't understand how someone can get pregnant, or get someone else pregnant, supposedly "by accident". 

"oh dear, our underwear inadvertently fell off and our private parts made contact with each other and now we've made a baby, but we didn't mean to it was only an accident... " 

Really!? 

Tyger Songbird
9 hours ago, Homer said:

I don't see how one single girl doing this calls for a leap to "sexual people" in general. That's a pretty unfair, let alone inaccurate  generalization.

I can see that it is just one person, but I've heard of people always judging dates by whether their boobs are big or whether they would be a "freak in bed". That's what most people tend to equate to being special or (in their eyes) worthy of love. Being around a bunch of guys, I've learned that's all they really talk about. It's all that matters to them. It's honestly very gross and crass. It's revolting to me, really.

It's a pornographic culture, really, and I wish it wasn't. I honestly wish that there was more modesty in this culture. I honestly do. It is very annoying to always face such objectification. Sometimes keeping things hidden isn't a bad thing, in my opinion. I'd rather that than the opposite, really. However, people seem to throw the controlling tag on me.

Tyger Songbird

I just thought of 2 more for me:

1) The Yoga Pants brigade. Same with muscle shirts or no shirts for guys. I just don't get why people walk out of the house with the skimpiest or the most scant clothing on. I mean, why would anyone want to have people just ogle their boobs or stare at their butts, really. How is that showing people to respect you as more than a body? Like, why is covering your body something that makes everybody so mad? 

It seems like demeaning yourself to a prostitute, really. No offense whatsoever. I tend to take opinions that are very different, and everyone's free to disagree with them.

Why do people think that being sexy or attractive is the only way to get noticed in the world. And why would you want to be noticed for that? Why not be noticed for being a nice girl? Why do people think that way?

To me, it all seems tacky and lewd.

I honestly don't get why encouraging people to wear as little clothing as possible is seen as "progress". I think people being respected for their minds and personas is more of signs of progress to me. Seeing people wear such a bikini that is so tiny that almost all her boob is exposed is more of degrading and objectifying to me. Seeing some woman in yoga pants or some man with a speedo is to me way too forward. What else are people supposed to think but "I don't want your honor. I want you to sex me." as you wear this stuff. I personally never wish to see any of that stuff, never.

I knew a girl who would wear this stuff to try to tempt her boyfriend to have sex with him, and I never could get that. Why would you want to have this guy only like you for a glorified penis hole? It was like, "Aren't you using him?" 

Why do people think that being attractive is the only way to be special in this world? I don't get why it's such a big deal to be noticed or have attention all the time. Or why you would want attention from people who don't value you as a person. I simply don't get.

I don't know. This whole sexualized culture seems to be so ridiculous, only good for creating horndogs addicted to sex. I simply don't know why people try to follow superficial beauty standards that make them people-pleasers to the point of losing your identity. Why not dress because you like to wear it? I don't know how that's good for society, really. How is that building the ideals that will integrate harmony into society, really. My point.

2) Twerking. Again see point #1. Like literally, all you are doing is moving your butt for everyone to ogle. How is that satisfying that you get clicks and views for being able to do that? How is that showing that you are an intelligent and unique person with a good heart? Isn't that a better thing to be? And what's so good about seeing someone's pooper area like that? I don't get why people like butts. Is there something I am missing? Is there something I am missing? I don't get why people like twerking. Again, tacky and disgusting, if I must say so.

Ms. Carolynne

The whole concept of the trophy girl / guy. I guess it ties in with how sexaully romantic relationships are portrayed / expected to be, I don't get that either.

Either way, if you're in a dedicated relationship with somebody considered "hawt", you've attained the highest level of achievement.

Also, the related concept of getting "good sex" on lockdown being a factor in relationships.

Hermit Advocate

How sexual people still think that if someone won't have sex with them then they don't really love them?

And catcalling. I still don't understand why guys think that girls actually like that? 

Tyger Songbird
23 hours ago, lazypanda said:
23 hours ago, tygersongbird said:

The need to have a baby.

I don't have a baby....but i do have baby brother who is 14 years younger than me. He's like a son to me. The most important thing in my life is to protect him. I would seriously take a bullet for him. It's inexplicable....but the second i first held him in my arms,something triggered something in me. And watching that tiny baby u held in your arms grow and learn....its an incredible feeling. I feel so proud whenever he learns something new or accomplishes something. You can't explain it logically,its just something you have to feel. Some people dont really have paternal instincts and thats ok too. I'm not too thrilled about the whole idea of pregnancy and the 1 million things that can go wrong with it.....but i want to adopt at least two kids.

Ok. I can see that you do love your kid. I never said you couldn't have kids, but me personally, I don't see why people always want to have a baby, instead of things like a good 401K, or a good credit score. Things like being debt-free, having a good mortgage, and a high-ranking job are things that I think people should prioritize more. i just don't know why people are so enamored with having babies like that. I don't see the benefit. Plus, with so many children that cause grief to parents, in terms of acting foolishly or getting into trouble all the time, why would you have them? Shouldn't that warn more people to not have them with so many of them being rotten apples? I mean, why not just keep it in your pants and avoid all the trouble of that?! Most people shouldn't be parents, in my opinion. Look at Joan Crawford. And I just feel that people should be more wary about having children. Use birth control, please! Maybe you wouldn't have this mess in all this if you did.

I also tend to believe that the more children you have, the higher poverty rates are. In inner cities, there are more children present than in suburban areas. How can you stay poor longer? Be fruitful and multiply the Earth. I'm just saying.

So, maybe I'm anti-propogation.

Tyger Songbird
23 hours ago, Rhaenys said:

1.) Cheating. Like you got a problem with your spouse and instead of talking it over you do stuff behind their back then go home to them. It's like you got issues but you're still coming back to them after hurting them.

2.) Those sexuals who oogle over boobs for their own pleasure but the minute a woman takes it out to feed her baby in public it's offensive.

3.) Some sexuals who describe and treat body parts like food and toys then get offended at others think negatively of it and that it's objectifying when their actions are the one reducing others to just their body in the first place.

4.) Why do serial killers and school shooters have fandoms where a lot of women sexualize them?

There's so much other stuff I don't get like the need for I Love Yous and why ppl leave supportive partners but it'll be a long ass list 😂

Boy, do #2 & #3 speake to me. Man, I don't see how society is just so okay with just sexualizing everybody that even girls are like "I like being sexualized. i like being a glorified sex toy for everyone!" Now, I've met some people who just see themselves that way, and they parade their nakedness everywhere. I'm like "I don't want to see that. That is way too private for me." However, when you say that, people say you're conservative, or whatever. I don't get why people think you're judging them or offending them.

Lonemathsytoothbrushthief

@tygersongbird To me, things like a good pension, a high paying job and so on are meaningless beyond the minimum level of security to be achieved-I mean yeah there are some fields of work I could go into and take pride doing, but I want to be able to achieve the really important things outside of this because I strongly dislike the way our society is structured with respect to work, and find the many things which people in my position do to go after their ambitions to often be things I would be averse to because of the people being hurt as a result. I know enough people who are likely to go into banking, but I simply can't handle the idea of my job being to make more money out of someone else's money, and in return for that "work" get a far larger share of the pot than they will.

On 2/5/2018 at 6:45 AM, Rhaenys said:

This. It’s been mentioned multiple times but cheating pisses me off so much. First, it’s just abhorrent to betray someone that you’ve dedicated yourself to. If something has gone wrong in the relationship, both people owe it to each other to talk and either come to an understanding or part ways. Second, if you don’t want to be with your partner anymore, be a ****ing adult and break up. Don’t *****foot around like a coward.

Also on the topic of cheating, I don’t understand cheating fetishes at all. I cannot comprehend the appeal of cuckold and NTR stuff. BTW, any aces who want to remain innocent, don’t look up NTR a.k.a. “netorare.”

Though, to be fair, this stuff pisses off and weirds out many non-aces as well.

A friend of mine told me she kind of has a thing (no details) with her boss. Another friend told me she had a thing (apparently sexual) with her professor. I’m just completely baffled. They’re both strong, independent women, but they do such bs (at least I consider it bs - plus both of these men are/were married, so they’re jerks, too).

So 1 I have is the recent controversy of grid girls in F1.

For those that don't know, Grid Girls being banned in F1 races (being replaced with grid children, think the idea is similar to kid mascots at sporting events). A lot of people seem worked up about this as if there will be less competition in the sport due to the lack of boobs holding a sign with a number. It has really worked a lot of people up. And you hardly see them on TV so it's not like a major part of the sport has disappeared. I can understand arguments about the Halo safety system since it doesn't look good, protection is questionable and compramises safety elsewhere (i.e. quick escapes, driver viability) but grid girls who are just "eye candy" at these events?

Alejandrogynous
2 hours ago, Adachiku said:

A friend of mine told me she kind of has a thing (no details) with her boss. Another friend told me she had a thing (apparently sexual) with her professor. I’m just completely baffled. They’re both strong, independent women, but they do such bs (at least I consider it bs - plus both of these men are/were married, so they’re jerks, too).

Or maybe two strong independent women made choices about their own lives like adults and not being ashamed of their sexuality is part of what makes them strong independent women in the first place?

Tyger Songbird
On 2/5/2018 at 9:06 AM, Gldlynch said:

I don't get the obsession over sex and this culture. It makes me feel at unease when people ask me why I am NOT interested in a relationship or even a summer fling.

I know how to appreciate bodies, as if they are art sculptures. However sexualising them isn't down my path of life. However I will always wonder if someone can casually come along, snap their fingers, and change it...

Ugh, being openly asexual comes with its complications.

I agree with you. I don't know why people are so into this all the time. I mean, sure, people look pretty. I actually prefer them with clothes on rather than with no clothes on, all nude like that. However, why do people just go into sex-mania over it? Like, all I wanna do is zoom zoom in your boom boom. Basically, I just want to get you into bed under the covers. Well, isn't that lovely!

I tend to think that sex and love are incongruent, I guess. I think that you can love someone all the way and never once want to have sex with them. Plus, from what I've seen, it seems a lot of people only like their partners for their sex organs and nothing else. So...

Let's just agree to disagree. I just think love isn't sex at all. My love is saying "I love you" and giving all your heart to your love. It isn't a sex thing. Sorry.

Archived