What's the big deal about butts?

rach123

I have two in the garden, they each hold 225 litres of rainwater for summer use :P:P

In humans they can act as a fart amplifier, so everyone nearby knows who committed the crime :P:P

On a more serious note, some think a fuller derrière in a female is supposed to imply better child bearing and raising, as they have better "energy reserves" for nurturing an infant 

I have to say, to a sexual, this thread is like watching people trying to explain what's so great about Bach solely in terms of how a pipe organ works.

Pipe organ... :P:P

Some see the attraction in playing with those and butts :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm way more nervous about walking outside now that people will be looking at my butt to see of I'm angry and clenching or not. Suddenly self conscious!

Prufrock, but like, worse

you know how analyzing something can ruin your enjoyment of it?

this thread is that.

21 hours ago, Telecaster68 said:

They just look nice, and on the right person are enjoyable to fondle, squeeze, smack, bite, etc., and er during PIV to grip as part of the general thrusting and grinding.

Hmmm i should try that out sometime 😉

56 minutes ago, J. Alfred Prufrock said:

you know how analyzing something can ruin your enjoyment of it?

this thread is that.

Usually the more I analyze something, the more interesting I find it.

4 hours ago, J. Alfred Prufrock said:

you know how anal-yzing something can ruin your enjoyment of it?

this thread is that.

Punny :P:P

8 hours ago, Skycaptain said:

Pipe organ... :P:P

Some see the attraction in playing with those and butts :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's true, some people particularly enjoy fingering a Bach passage.

Respect and many giggles :cake::cake::D:D

I'm just glad I'm on the smaller end cause wtf is with this objectification "bite, smack, hold onto?" What is it a... bucket of kfc? Ugh.

I don't know what's the appeal tbh cause to me it's just a waste organ.

13 minutes ago, Rhaenys said:

I'm just glad I'm on the smaller end cause wtf is with this objectification "bite, smack, hold onto?" What is it a... bucket of kfc? Ugh.

Do you actually want to know?

Prufrock, but like, worse
1 hour ago, Rhaenys said:

I'd like to know how you propose that people have sex without touching one another's bodies.

I feel the same way as OP but when I do see a woman with a big butt and wide hips, I do check her out as she's walking away. It's like...mesmerizing. I don't have a thing for asses in general but I'll do a double take to bubbly ones with wide hips, not just anyone's ass. 

It is a great shapely group of muscles, and at the center there are a lot of nerve endings.  Done right, they can bring a lot of pleasure to a woman.  Equally or perhaps even more importantly, it is also the home of the prostate gland in men, which, if treated properly by the right woman, will make him blow a nut like a freaking geyser.   

One legit theory is that it determines health.

Just hear me out.

Back in the days of hunters and gatherers, you'd eat whatever you managed to get your hands on. This meant you could go quite a long time before your next calorie intake. Fat stored in the body was advantageous because you could carry energy and go longer without taking in nutrition. And a good place to store that fat was in the buttocks. So if you were generously endowed and plump, it meant you were at an advantage for survival and a favorable trait to pass on to healthy offspring.

Tyger Songbird

I have no idea. I am just as confused as you are. I think of it as the coin purse, anyway. With the whole buttcrack area, hiding your pooper. Well... I can't see why people want that.

1 hour ago, tygersongbird said:

I have no idea. I am just as confused as you are. I think of it as the coin purse, anyway. With the whole buttcrack area, hiding your pooper. Well... I can't see why people want that.

Because, done properly, it's erotic as hell.  

I'm fairly sure that I was extremely obvious, but I'd nonetheless like to make a disclaimer...

DISCLAIMER: Everything I have said was in jest... I do not, in fact, observe people's arses for information on their state of mind. Nor does anyone else, I assure you!

I find myself listening to them though. Many people talk out of their arses it seems.

People attracted to butts... Wouldn't it make them ASSexual?

15 hours ago, Rhaenys said:

I just imagined myself smacking a bucket of kfc :D nice wendy dp btw

9 hours ago, IronHamster said:

It is a great shapely group of muscles, and at the center there are a lot of nerve endings.  Done right, they can bring a lot of pleasure to a woman.  Equally or perhaps even more importantly, it is also the home of the prostate gland in men, which, if treated properly by the right woman, will make him blow a nut like a freaking geyser.   

oh I see, thank you

8 hours ago, Feys&Florets said:

One legit theory is that it determines health.

Just hear me out.

Back in the days of hunters and gatherers, you'd eat whatever you managed to get your hands on. This meant you could go quite a long time before your next calorie intake. Fat stored in the body was advantageous because you could carry energy and go longer without taking in nutrition. And a good place to store that fat was in the buttocks. So if you were generously endowed and plump, it meant you were at an advantage for survival and a favorable trait to pass on to healthy offspring.

so a nice butt is ass-ociated with good health. nice

1 hour ago, Baam said:

I'm fairly sure that I was extremely obvious, but I'd nonetheless like to make a disclaimer...

DISCLAIMER: Everything I have said was in jest... I do not, in fact, observe people's arses for information on their state of mind. Nor does anyone else, I assure you!

I don't believe you!:lol:

Tyger Songbird
6 hours ago, IronHamster said:

Because, done properly, it's erotic as hell.  

So, do people basically eat poop or something? What else do you do with a butt? I've never seen an butt or felt one for that matter. It just looks like flesh with a poop hole. So, is that what it's about? Sorry, but the fetishization of butts does creep me out, with twerking and all that.

1 hour ago, tygersongbird said:

So, do people basically eat poop or something? What else do you do with a butt? I've never seen an butt or felt one for that matter. It just looks like flesh with a poop hole. So, is that what it's about? Sorry, but the fetishization of butts does creep me out, with twerking and all that.

Different people are into different things.  There is a scat fetish, where people get turned on my feces.  Not my kink.   There are people that eat ass,  but it has to be done right, because it is not the shit you are going for.  Anal sex, toys up the ass, and prostate massages all have to be done right, also, and whenever you take it out, don't look at it, just go wash it. 

3 hours ago, rach123 said:

I don't believe you!:lol:

Uh oh! Someone's seen right through my ruse! <.<   >.>

Spoiler

it'strueit'salltrue!!! ;~;

It's not even necessarily penetrative of the anus.

Doggystyle or if the woman is on top, holding her by the arse can help how you both move during intercourse. Spanking can be part of mild sub/dom activities, and done right, is an intense sensation as part of PIV and foreplay. It can also make her vaginal muscles contract which feels good on the man's penis.

On 05/02/2018 at 5:41 PM, Telecaster68 said:

... her vaginal muscles contract which feels good on the man's penis.

The man can feel the contractions on his penis, this means a woman cannot fake an orgasm. I always thought ‘When Harry met Sally’ was a crappy movie for that reason.

The woman can actively control contracting them, but you can't always feel contractions anyhow (or maybe I've been fooled by fake orgasms...).

Archived