A Club for Asexuals in College?

Lordyloo

Hello all! This is Lordy here and I have decided to start a club all about Asexuality on my college Campus. The plan is to start here and spread through out my state from college to college. Now, the part where you come in is I have a bunch of names for the club and can not for the life of me, decide which one to choose. I'm going to list them and if you come up with any you think are awesome please comment below or vote for one of my own! I would like to make a poll on this too but I have no idea how. So, without further ado, here they are! 

A.C.O.C <---- (Asexual Club on Campus)

T.A.P ( The Ace Place/Space) <----- I've made a few t-shirt designs for that already but I've seen some other places with this name so I'm unsure of using it as it isn't original

A.S.S <----- ( Asexual Secret Society or Safe Space) I didn't mean for the acronym to come out that way as I don't generally cuss or like the word

A.I.T.H <-----(Ace in The Hole)

ACE (that's it. Nothing else)

Ace-squad

Ace Incorporated

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

Ace Incorporated and A.C.O.C seem both to be great names as do the others, I like all of them to be honest.

Eh hem...

ACE OF CLUBS!

Ace of Clubs and Ace Squad

although I must admit I like the sound of Ace Inc. yet somehow I keep imagining Monsters Inc instead  with Asexuals coming out of the closet  ;) and scaring the daylights out of Allosexuals to  keep our utilities running...hmm...how bizarre

17 hours ago, Alejandrogynous said:

T.A.P. that A.S.S. with A.C.O.C.

Yes! should use that just for the IRONY factor alone :lol::lol::lol:

Archived