My gender Journey

_____-________-_

_____-________-_

I've recently received a letter from the NHS about my dysphoria and im currently on the waiting list. not only that but the organisation ive been in touch with had a few one on one meetings with me, and we have organised group meets with people similar to me. After the terrible 2017 i had of betrayal backstabbing and taking a car to the face and somehow surviving i'd say its a huge step up for me...I'm hoping to gain a few friends who respect me and also get my transition started this year..

999papercranes

That’s great about getting on the waiting list and finding group meetings! I hope everything goes well to you; it seems like you’ve been through a lot to reach this point :) Best of luck!

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
6 hours ago, KarinExMachina said:

I've recently received a letter from the NHS about my dysphoria and im currently on the waiting list. not only that but the organisation ive been in touch with had a few one on one meetings with me, and we have organised group meets with people similar to me. After the terrible 2017 i had of betrayal backstabbing and taking a car to the face and somehow surviving i'd say its a huge step up for me...I'm hoping to gain a few friends who respect me and also get my transition started this year..

I'm sooo happy for you my dear :D I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that the journey will continue to work out the way you want *hugs* Just keep moving, don't look back. You already made the first sep. It's gonna be ok.

Archived