Trying to figure out my romantic orientation

Harmony12

I'm pretty sure I haven't been attracted to anyone ever, but I'm not really sure. It's really hard for me to tell if I like-like someone or not. I don't think I have. I would like to be in a romantic relationship someday, or maybe a qpr. I don't care about gender, I think.  Pretty much all my friends are female, not sure what that means. This is really confusing and it shouldn't matter to me but I can't stop wondering, can anyone help?

Just Somebody

Well if you see a person or object and then suddently wish to have a bond with them and call it a romantic relationship, that's romantic attraction.

If you never felt it you're very likely aromantic or if you don't know, you could be quoiromantic.

If it's the "what am I?"/label stressing you out, you can go for aro-spec. Maybe in time you're comfortable claiming aromantic. Or maybe you do find a person or two you're romantically attracted to, maybe not. Either way, aro-spec would be accurate. Edit as necessary. Nothing's written in stone. People are complex beings.

Archived