I don't know what to do

A.heart.being

A.heart.being

(My native language is Spanish so have that on mind) Hey I want your opinion, I was in a party and I meet this guy that is a friend of a friend and I really liked him because we talked all night,we had so much in common and him was so funny! But... later that night when he he was leaving the party he tried to kiss me and I didn't want it (I'm ok with kissing but not that soon, I just meet him!) (Also I was kind of drunk)so I stopped him and he was confused, the first thing I was saying "I'm sorry"  he said that I didn't need to say it, "is ok" he said and he left and I left too;now I think he thinks I didn't like him but I did a lot I just don't know what to do. (Him is from my country but him isn't living in here)

I just don't know what to do, I can forget about him but for me I so difficult to find someone that I feel so connected. HELP

LadyWallflower

The best thing to do, I think, is be honest with him. Text him and ask him out on a date. That way he would know you are interested. If he says no, you will feel hurt, but then you can move on. :) 

Archived