relationships,nudism,and artistic attraction

john e. resler

john e. resler

i have been asexual ,nudist,and artistic my 65 years on this planet. I have learned that if I wanted to be lonely that staying rigid to this lifestyle would definitely insure it. I have also been married to a wonderful woman for 35+years. She is not asexual which meant I had to have sex at least a few times even though it literally caused me to vomit and have migraine headaches as I have explained in other postings. Nudism was much easier because if you don't get horny around naked females and males no one questions it and they are very comfortable chatting with you never considering the reason you don't raise the flag is because sex makes you ill. The other area,  however, seems to be an area that believe it or not seems to be quite un-accepting  of people who are not sexually driven. They can not grasp the concept that you look at them and see a vision of aesthetics that is about something other than sex.  They first think you're lying then they realize your not lying and decide you must be a freak or perverted. It is the only time I feel bad about being asexual. Do you have the same experience and how do you deal with it?

Archived