41 Year Old Eunuch in Waiting

Stevie Converse

Stevie Converse

Hi everyone, I am not exactly asexual, but circumstances in my life have made sex with a partner out of the question, and over the past few years my drive has faded to nearly nothing. I am genderqueer, beginning my transition into full time femme, and I thought it would be good to partner up with some asexuals close to my age.

I call myself a "eunuch in waiting" because I am planning on an orchiectomy and penectomy in a few years. I have already been in touch with surgeons, and I have to spend a year working with medical professionals to show that I am sane and in good health before I can get my procedures. After the surgery, I will have to take either testosterone shots or feminizing hormones--no hormones in the body is unnatural and leads to serious health risks. I don't really need or want a male sex drive, so I will probably take the estrogen by default and just live as a woman.

It sounds strange, and I am trying not to project, but I think I will eventually become a straight woman, dating and being romantic with men. I will not have anything to offer women, and I am fine with that; I also don't wish to get a surgical vagina. I look forward to being a smoothie :) My deepest friendships and emotional bonds are with women, but from what I've read on the internet, my orientation is more mutable than I used to think.

So, anyone want to be friends or share their own experiences? I am new here and would love to meet some great people! Trans/genderqueer/genderfluid friends would be great, but I will talk to anyone. I know stories like mine don't come around every day, so feel free to ask me questions if you are curious.

-Stevie Converse

Welcome to Aven.  I can't relate, but anyway... hi.

I wanted to be neutral for a long time, and last year considered that maybe going only that far that will never be sufficient to get people to stop treating me as what my birth certificate says.  I do not believe I would ever have surgery for it, however.

Interesting, because I kinda lean toward being a feminine neutral. I wish I could get a boob reduction... I would want to be maybe an A cup or so. The rest of me I like. I dont feel like I have any gender identity conflicts. Anyhoooooooo welcomeeee! I hope you find new friends and acquaintances here, or at least feel like you have a place where you can share successes or blow off some steam! 

• 5 months later...

This is interesting, I hadn’t considered that people go with neither physically, power to you definitely!

Noticed noone left you any cake...

rainbow-cake-7.jpg

Pride cake!

Guest Jetsun Milarepa

I don't really need or want a male sex drive, so I will probably take the estrogen by default and just live as a woman.

Goos for you! Hope it all goes well.

To Each Their Own

Hello to you and welcome here. I’m Agender and I’ve also had a few surgeries to transition my body to make it as neutral as possible. Starting January of 2019, my state will finally start issuing driver’s licenses with an NB gender marker and I’ll be one of the first in the queue! 

It’s a long, long road to travel, but it is well worth it!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Stevie, I am an even older eunuch in waiting! I recently turned 55, and I have been contemplating going to a shrink to get the legal ball rolling on my desired nullification. I have the money to do this, but I guess I 

feel like the shrink will try to FIX me. I don’t feel broken, just not ordinary, ya know? Anyway, I hope you get to enjoy the things that you’re after, good luck to you.

Archived