Hi

crazie-silence

Space-Ace-Android

Welcome and greetings! I am glad you have found this site, and I hope you enjoy your time here <3

Cake?

Image result for Cake Boss Baby

22 minutes ago, crazie-silence said:

but I m curious, what's so special about cake? I saw cakes on every post...!!!

Cake is better than sex !

Agree ? 

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

10 hours ago, crazie-silence said:

cake... of course... thanks :D

but I m curious, what's so special about cake? I saw cakes on every post...!!!

It's welcome cake! After all, what welcomes someone into a community better than a cake especially for them?

chocolate-chocolate+cake.jpg

crazie-silence
18 hours ago, .Lia said:

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Thank you very much. :) 

• 1 month later...
MiserableGuy

Hey crazie-silence,

I can completely relate to what you mentioned. My college story is somewhat similar.

I gradually realised that I was asexual a few weeks back after reading about it. And since then, I have been depressed because I am constantly worried about my future. Being in India, no one really understands about it. And the more I think about mentioning it to my friends and family, the more I spiral into extreme depression. I get worried on thinking if I would ever get a partner who understands me and accepts me for who I am. It's not that I am aromantic, I am great emotionally, bu physical intimacy is something I have never related to. I wonder if there are people who have found their partners by interacting with like-minded people on similar forums.

I would like to hear their life stories. I don't know if I deserve a happy ending, but I need to keep my hopes alive. :(:(:(

Archived