Lord Jade Cross

The OMG-we are so much in love on an emotional level, lets get the physical thing going and end up in a mutual cosmic twosomeness, where all that exists is our feelings for eachother-sex

On 1/27/2018 at 8:11 PM, MrDane said:

The OMG-we are so much in love on an emotional level, lets get the physical thing going and end up in a mutual cosmic twosomeness, where all that exists is our feelings for eachother-sex

I'm wondering if we would be better keeping this to one thread, maybe Tele could just add all the good answers (in his thread) to his OP so that way anyone who is interested can just read that instead of having to read through the long discussion to find out about all the different kinds of sex that sexual people enjoy having? So it's like a 'master post' if that makes sense? What do you think of that idea @Telecaster68? That may be better than spreading this through two threads, plus it means people wouldn't have to read through all the discussions that will certainly ensue which could end up taking many pages.. they can just read the OP to get everyone's answers to the different kinds of sex question? 

Edit; somehow I managed to say the exact same thing twice in like one paragraph, haven't had my morning coffee yet :P

I'm already compiling a series of 'best of' from sexuals which I'll post as a separate thread in a few days.

Archived