Destination Star Trek

⚸ Hughesation ⚸

⚸ Hughesation ⚸

So, I noticed that there's a number of fellow Trekkies/Trekkers on Aven, and figured this would be the best way to draw their attention.

Destination Star Trek (the convention) is due to return to the NEC in Birmingham, UK in October, for three days; I wondered how many people from our Aven community will be attending?

I myself will be attending for the full duration. What about you?

Dang, I got excited when I saw a thread with Star Trek in the title... but I’m in the US so...

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
27 minutes ago, ⚸ Hughesation ⚸ said:

So, I noticed that there's a number of fellow Trekkies/Trekkers on Aven, and figured this would be the best way to draw their attention.

Destination Star Trek (the convention) is due to return to the NEC in Birmingham, UK in October, for three days; I wondered how many people from our Aven community will be attending?

I'd love to but wont be able to join due to my tight work schedule (lacking holidays) :( Anyway, I hope it's gonna be a thrilling experience once again.

Enjoy and have fun! *LLAP!*

⚸ Hughesation ⚸

@Xenobot Shame to hear you are in the US; sadly, this convention only moves around Europe, rather than head to the States. But maybe a different convention will come up, in the US?

@Deus Ex Infinity Awww, that's really unfortunate; it would have been nice to see you there. You know it's a weekend (the Friday is an exclusive day for those who have booked the full weekend), though, right? There are also individual day tickets. Here's the website; it has all the details.

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
20 minutes ago, ⚸ Hughesation ⚸ said:

@Xenobot Shame to hear you are in the US; sadly, this convention only moves around Europe, rather than head to the States. But maybe a different convention will come up, in the US?

@Deus Ex Infinity Awww, that's really unfortunate; it would have been nice to see you there. You know it's a weekend (the Friday is an exclusive day for those who have booked the full weekend), though, right? There are also individual day tickets. Here's the website; it has all the details.

Yes I know but it would still be too stressful :/ I'd like to stay for the full duration to really enjoy and relax myself. Maybe next year ^^

2 hours ago, ⚸ Hughesation ⚸ said:

Sounds cool, will need to check things but it is ages away (also would need to find a cheap hotel near NEC)

I'll go look at site

Space-Ace-Android

Wait a convention is coming to the UK? *Immediately researches* Count me in! :P

Image result for Cake  star trek

(I hope they have tribble plushies :D)

Ooh I would be up for that too! Birmingham is a trek, but I'll do some research. 

⚸ Hughesation ⚸
21 hours ago, Hayley said:

Ooh I would be up for that too! Birmingham is a trek, but I'll do some research. 

I'm travelling all the way from Portsmouth, so I know what you mean. Thankfully, we'll have plenty of time to work out travel and accommodation plans :D

⚸ Hughesation ⚸
21 hours ago, Space-Ace-Android said:

Wait a convention is coming to the UK? *Immediately researches* Count me in! :P

Image result for Cake  star trek

(I hope they have tribble plushies :D)

With any luck, I'll see you there!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don’t think I’ll be going to the Birmingham one... spending too much money for the Las Vegas one in August! 

Archived