what am i?

pinktape

I'm biologically female but i prefer to use they/them as pronous even if i don't mind when in real life people refer to me as she/he. I actually don't really mind begin female and i started to accept my body but i just know that i would feel better if i was a male. It's kind of confusing to explain probably because all these thoughts are always on my mind and i never really tried to explain it but honestly i want to know because i can't indentify with anything and this makes me so uncomfortable. I don't really have any male friends and actually for the most part i feel  uneasy when a boy approaches me while with girls it's always been easier. But begin biologically female makes me feel....weird? I am happy with myself but I don't know.... Also everytime i masturbate in my imagination i see myself as a boy, but like....a very feminine boy. And I love to watch pics/videos of feminine boys and i wish i could be like that? I really don't know what to think about myself. I don't hate begin a woman but also i do? I have some masculine traits and i like them, also my style is not feminine or masculine, it's a mix of both. I am really confused because i really like feminine boys (i'm not attracted to them i just love to watch them and probably want to be them) and i like also girls who are a bit masculine but also feminine(?) I'll stop because i feel like i tried to explain in the best way all the confusion in my head. I hope that somebody will be able to clear a little bit all the mess that i have in my head

2 hours ago, pinktape said:

This was really... wow

thank you so much

I did a good? Yay! :P 

Janus the Fox
On 15/01/2018 at 12:55 PM, pinktape said:

i prefer to use they/them as pronous even if i don't mind when in real life people refer to me as she/he. I actually don't really mind begin female and i started to accept my body but i just know that i would feel better if i was a male. It's kind of confusing to explain probably because all these thoughts are always on my mind and i never really tried to explain it but honestly i want to know because i can't indentify with anything and this makes me so uncomfortable.

This fits in with a lot of me, don't mind as being the male body that I'm in.  Rarely feels "off" in a way I do like to feel more fem than the body is.  I also have an inclusive preference for female clothing, while I grew up only knowing about male clothing.  Pronouns, anything honestly, I like to tend to prefer to use no pronouns as possible for myself or for others, people in the end of day are people, not genders to me.  Other than that, a rather avid curiosity to become more fem, either through clothing and some changes like longer hair, nails, less muscle... a mild curiosity to experience some form of mild transition, like a hormone replacement, If I was not able to.

The feeling of both or no gender to me is simply that of my own agender identity and a sense of mild fluidity and transsexuality.  A mix of both, nothing and a gravitation toward more female genderisms. 

It's fine to identify with nothing, nothing is it's own identity for many, the natural way for many.

Just Somebody

You could be a gender non-conforming/genderqueer girl to begin with.

But also could be nb depending on what you wanna be called, demigirl,  demiboy,  cassgender,  graygender,  cisgenderless,  libramasculine,  agender, circumboy,   anyway. .. use whatever makes you comfortable at the moment, rly

I find this very interesting as I am having some trouble myself labeling me LOL.  I am a male, and I am OK with that, my issue has been the feeling that I should have had breasts.  I crossed dressed a lot when I was in my teens and early 20s  even thought I was trans, however going to counseling I decided that was not who I was, a few years later the  feeling and realization I needed breasts manifested so after careful thought I started wearing forms  and after a few months wearing them full time,  went the next step and had breast augmentation surgery.  So when asked I don't really know what to call myself, except a person with boobs. 

Its been interesting how people approach me for the first time not sure who I am, I don't really try to hide them but I also don't flaunt them either. I am a full C cup which tends to be fairly noticeable. Over all I am experiencing being treated at times  not quite a  male but not a female either.  with some men I know I have lost some substantial man points and maybe some privileges, with women,  I find them some what apprehensive but  very interested in my story, once they feel comfortable that I am not a prev (which I am NOT!) they open up to me and kinda let their down more than say prior to my procedure. at least what I have experienced.  

Physically I am am adjusting OK it took a few months to somewhat adjust which I thought after wearing forms it would be an easy thing to do. Not so waking up with C cups did take a long time and while I am please with the overall results looking back I maybe would have gone a bit smaller. Although mine are not large by any means I have found them getting in the way of movements and at time annoying. So i guess I can relate to some of the women in hear that complain about thiers.     

Archived