Telecaster68

List different kinds of sex (All the TMI, hopefully...)

King Al
6 hours ago, Chimeric said:

Does it work? I can totally understand how it would (sorta like a massage, I guess), but I have been way too nervous to try it.

Cramp wise, not for me, personally. So I dunno how true it is 🤔 

Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?)
3 hours ago, Nah said:

Cramp wise, not for me, personally. So I dunno how true it is 🤔 

Did you orgasm during the sex?  I think what they mean is the orgasm itself can help with cramps because it relaxes the muscles in the cervix etc though obviously that only works for some people, but it's the orgasm that counts, not the sex exactly (you could have the orgasm from masturbation and it would have the same effect if you're someone who that works for!) :)

King Al
4 hours ago, FictoVore. said:

Did you orgasm during the sex?  I think what they mean is the orgasm itself can help with cramps because it relaxes the muscles in the cervix etc though obviously that only works for some people, but it's the orgasm that counts, not the sex exactly (you could have the orgasm from masturbation and it would have the same effect if you're someone who that works for!) :)

I've never had an orgasm :lol: I dunno how.

Thanks for the info tho, that's pretty interesting and would probably explain why it doesn't work for me 

Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?)
3 hours ago, Nah said:

I've never had an orgasm :lol: I dunno how.

Thanks for the info tho, that's pretty interesting and would probably explain why it doesn't work for me 

:o I don't want to sound like I'm prying, but your profile  says you're demisexual so that means you can desire and enjoy sex with your partner, is that right? While sex without orgasm can still be good of course, orgasm can be a wonderful 'climax' to a sexual encounter (doesn't have to happen every time but my motto now is that if my guy gets one, so do I!! haha). It doesn't only feel amazing, but also creates a flood of hormones that can help you feel bonded and close to your partner and help you feel relaxed and content after sex. Have you and your partner (or just you on your own) ever tried teaching your body how to orgasm? Or is it something you're not really fussed about? Again, I don't want to sound like I'm prying, just interested!!! I've been able to make myself orgasm quite easily literally since as early as I can remember, like, 2 years old? I can't imagine what it would feel like if I'd never done it before, I'm not sure if I'd be interested in learning how or not! :o

(Edit: and yes, that'll be why the period sex didn't work! The orgasm is meant to relax the cramps!) :cake:

King Al
3 minutes ago, FictoVore. said:

:o I don't want to sound like I'm prying, but your profile  says you're demisexual so that means you can desire and enjoy sex with your partner, is that right? While sex without orgasm can still be good of course, orgasm can be a wonderful 'climax' to a sexual encounter (doesn't have to happen every time but my motto now is that if my guy gets one, so do I!! haha). It doesn't only feel amazing, but also creates a flood of hormones that can help you feel bonded and close to your partner and help you feel relaxed and content after sex. Have you and your partner (or just you on your own) ever tried teaching your body how to orgasm? Or is it something you're not really fussed about? Again, I don't want to sound like I'm prying, just interested!!! I've been able to make myself orgasm quite easily literally since as early as I can remember, like, 2 years old? I can't imagine what it would feel like if I'd never done it before, I'm not sure if I'd be interested in learning how or not! :o

(Edit: and yes, that'll be why the period sex didn't work! The orgasm is meant to relax the cramps!) :cake:

Yeah, I only desire sex with a close partner. 

And I wouldn't mind orgasming? I guess? I've tried to, my partner and I don't mind too much that it doesn't happen, he's pretty chill. I just dunno what my *trigger* for it is.

All my friends talk about orgasms and about how great they are (when we're on the topic) but I guess as I've never experienced it I just don't see the fuss. I don't really feel like I'm missing out 

Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?)
9 hours ago, Nah said:

Yeah, I only desire sex with a close partner. 

And I wouldn't mind orgasming? I guess? I've tried to, my partner and I don't mind too much that it doesn't happen, he's pretty chill. I just dunno what my *trigger* for it is.

All my friends talk about orgasms and about how great they are (when we're on the topic) but I guess as I've never experienced it I just don't see the fuss. I don't really feel like I'm missing out 

it's great that you're not that fussed about it, some women REALLY stress about it!! And it's awesome that you can still enjoy sex regardless. I do secretly hope you can start experiencing them some day as I'm sure you'd be like "oooh, that's what everyone was talking about!" haha.. then you'd be able to make the choice whether you orgasm or not instead of only ever not being able to. They're pretty awesome, especially when shared with a partner due to the bonding hormones released (one of the studies I was reading through the other say said it's the same hormone released when a mother breastfeeds her baby which is pretty cool!), but it sounds like you have a really healthy attitude to it where you're not stressing or frustrated or anything so that's awesome. Maybe someday it'll magically happen on its own! I'm not sure how old you are, but I've heard of some women not beginning to experience orgasms until they're in their 30s so it still could happen by accident :) anyway sorry to pry and sorry for the personal discussion in such a public space, I'll let the thread get back into topic now and stop being nosey!! :cake:

• Like 1

Chimeric
20 hours ago, FictoVore. said:

one of the studies I was reading through the other say said it's the same hormone released when a mother breastfeeds her baby which is pretty cool

Oxytocin, best chemical compound in existence. :lol: I want this necklace like nobody's business.

Telecaster68

It's also released during childbirth, which probably explains why women have higher levels than men.

Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?)
8 minutes ago, Telecaster68 said:

It's also released during childbirth, which probably explains why women have higher levels than men.

do you mean during or after it? I never noticed feeIing anything other than pain and fear :o

• Like 1

Telecaster68

During and after, I read. Think how much worse it would've been without it...

• Like 1

Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?)
1 hour ago, Telecaster68 said:

During and after, I read. Think how much worse it would've been without it...

hah, it was extremely bad. Mum's had 5 kids so should be prepared for anything, but she was sure I was going to die. Long story short - 46 hours of labour, baby stuck, emergency C section with trainee anesthetist who had to puncture my spine 8 times while I had to sit bolt upright and not moving... with entire baby lodged somewhere inside the cervix and literally non-stop massive contractions because my body was still trying to get the baby out while he kept fucking up the punctures - literally hearing (and feeling) your own spine bones grating as he tries to jam the huge needle-thing in over and over again, veeery sloooowly.. most painful, terrifying experience of my life. Thank god baby survived though, she's 5 now :) <3

• Like 2

Kimmie.

Out of curiosity, Is it possible to get those feelings or similar that sexuals get when they to sat spend the night toghter withsome they like/love, without having actual sex? Because the sex part dosent speak to me at all, but the feelings part of it sounds great. I only dissire/want to be close to someone.

I have read most of this thread, but i don´t get everything can because i am ace or the language barrier.

I hope that i made sence in all that rambaling,

Ilovecake
On 15/01/2018 at 1:01 PM, Danger Dove said:

consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole person of procreation 

Gosh! Where on earth did you read or hear such a silly idea? No I’ve heard of that too. Just kidding.

Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?)
15 minutes ago, Kimmie. said:

Out of curiosity, Is it possible to get those feelings or similar that sexuals get when they to sat spend the night toghter withsome they like/love, without having actual sex? Because the sex part dosent speak to me at all, but the feelings part of it sounds great. I only dissire/want to be close to someone.

I have read most of this thread, but i don´t get everything can because i am ace or the language barrier.

For some people (especially if you're asexual) I do actually believe it's possible to experience those same feelings without sex, depending on what it is you desire to do with your partner. I was very sensual with my asexual ex, and at the time because I identified as asexual myself, I was emotionally very satisfied by the intimacy. Now that I have discovered my innate sexuality though, that other stuff wouldn't be enough for me to experience those same feelings which I now get through more sexual intimacy. For most sexuals, it isn't possible to experience those same levels of emotions and intimacy without sex.. or it's more that sex is just a very specific type of intimacy and those same feelings can't be experienced through other acts. But for asexuals, they CAN experience something similar if they are an asexual who desires intimacy, they just achieve it through other means (like snuggling, kissing, etc - without the expectation of sex.) For an asexual, knowing your asexual partner will never expect or want sex from you does a GREAT DEAL to enhance those feelings of safety, trust, and deep emotional intimacy, whereas for a sexual person that would eventually drive a massive rift through the intimacy if they knew their partner never wanted sex from them. This is one of the reasons why mixed sexual/asexual relationships hardly ever work!!

• Like 4

Kimmie.

@FictoVore. thanks for the info:)

36 minutes ago, FictoVore. said:

whereas for a sexual person that would eventually drive a massive rift through the intimacy if they knew their partner never wanted sex from them. This is one of the reasons why mixed sexual/asexual relationships hardly ever work!!

I guessed that much. If  2 people can´t give each other what they need or want in a relationship it will not work and this is not a exception to that.

Ilovecake
11 hours ago, Chimeric said:

Oxytocin, best chemical compound in existence. :lol: I want this necklace like nobody's business.

Ilovecake
11 hours ago, Chimeric said:

Agreed

Ilovecake

Sex for your own pleasure

Sex for their pleasure

Sex for mutual pleasure 

Sex as a duty

Sex to procreate

Sex to make money

Sex to bond

Sex to make up

Sex to maintain connection

Sex because you are attracted

Sex because you are learning

uhtred
On 1/31/2018 at 4:04 AM, Kimmie. said:

I don't think its possible for anyone to answer that.  For a sexual person, lying together after sex is like nothing else, so without sex the feeling really isn't the same at all. For an asexula person, sex doesn't really work, so there is no way to know if the closeness they feel without sex is the same that a sexual person feels after sex. 

• Like 1

Ilovecake
On 31/01/2018 at 12:04 PM, Kimmie. said:

I would guess at no because that experience is unique to that situation. That’s just my view.

• Like 1