what does this sound like to you?

hollynd

hello!

basically, i want to explain a feeling that i get. what does this sound like to you?

> ever since i was younger, since i can remember, i would always love the feeling of being nothing. like, feeling like no gender, having no gender expression, not looking like anything. when i would look more like a girl, it would bother me. i would look down at neutral clothes that i would wear and i would get this b e au t i f u l energy that just washed over me. it felt like this was what i wanted to be. then i would look up and i would carry on with this energy still present and those would be the best days of my life. that sounds over dramatic but i was a very sad child aha.

anyways, i don't know what this means and if it's just expression for me or if it's something more because i'd tried many times to get this feeling simply by looking down at my clothing but i didn't always get it and even if i did, it didn't always last as long as it would and it wouldn't be as strong.

along with this, i thought that maybe this was masculine energy, but now i don't know if it's neutral.

please help me understand.

8 minutes ago, hollynd said:

i would always love the feeling of being nothing. like, feeling like no gender, having no gender expression, not looking like anything.

Sounds like agender to me :)

I think you're being comfortable being who you are, I don't know enough to answer your question with regard to masculine and feminine energies, but if you feel comfortable as you are, carry on being who you are as long as you're happy, we're only here once, so be who you are, you're not harming anyone

45 minutes ago, hollynd said:

oh thanks! now, if you're agender, could you also get masculine and feminine energies?

If you mean expression, then it's up to you. I personally don't care about gender at all, but my behavior and interests may seem masculine to others.

Archived