Sexy Lingerie?

I love sexy lingerie, but I do draw the line at something uncomfortable for sure.  I don't know how people wear thongs.  I've noticed that I feel better when I have on cute underwear, so it's not just for my partner.

• 7 months later...

I had bought some in the past, but didnt really wear them much, because my partner might take it as a sign that i want to be physical. (Its a whole thing .... )

But now, when my bf was visiting, I put on this cute bra. It makes me feel good and sexy and confident, which i dont feel much in my body, especially when it come to my breasts, since they're very small. And it wasnt some crazy push up bra or anything, just something cute and feminine ... 

aaaanyways. So I wore it and when i took of my shirt, I expected my bf to say something, but - no reaction. When I mentioned it, he said something along the lines of Lingerie really doesn't do anything for him and he rather just I wear nothing. 

lol. Guys.

I still started to shop for some new cute underwear coz I do feel more confident lately in my body and rather wear some cute, lacy barrettes than some uncomfortable push up bra. 

So, lingerie is for me. And I guess my bf just get to take it off. 

Archived