Enjoy/ Want people to flirt

OhDearyMe!

Is it odd that I enjoy when people flirt with me but have no interest in dating? 

There's nothing wrong with that, flirting, for some makes them feel good in themselves, flirting doesn't always have to lead to dating, flirting can be in aid of humour too, I'm told I'm a flirt at times, but it's not something I realise I'm doing, just enjoy it

flirting is a particularly fun form of banter and it comes with a positive feeling (if the flirting isn't creepy, that is), I don't think it's strange at all to like positive attention!

I think that I don't even know when I'm flirting half the time haha. I like connecting with people and laughing. And I think that is great! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Deus Ex Infinity
On 12.1.2018 at 5:23 PM, Mayayaya said:

Is it odd that I enjoy when people flirt with me but have no interest in dating? 

I don't think so. It's totally ok as long as it doesn't hurt other people (relationship-wise) . It flatters the ego to make you feel more self-secure or "wanted".

Flirting with friends is suuuper fun!!  I've even had my own male harem fight each other for my attention (all joking, but still fun).  XD

Archived