what the hell am i?

sogayiam

I'm a 14 year old bisexual teen. The thing is, i'm not really into sex.

*Gasp* a teenager that isnt horny!? BLASPHEMY! 

At first i thought i was cupiosexual. Then i thought i was a grey-ace, but now i'm not so sure.

See, sometimes i like the thought of sex then other times i  would rather  give Jabba the hut  a blow-job than let someone put their dick inside me.

BUT, most of the time i don't like the thought of sleeping with a girl but like the thought of guys?

:huh:

Can someone please help me figure out what the hell  i am as i am really stressing out.

{Also, i sincerely apologise if i mess up your system on this page thing, as i have no idea what the fuck is going on as i am new to this website. Is there a place where you could ask questions like these or am i putting this up on the right place?}

Welcome to Aven!

As said above, you could be on the ace spectrum. You might want to look into demi-sexual as well

Here's a handy thing that might help you out if you want help defining what you feel, even if it's not 100% perfect. Good luck!!

Image result

Your journey is your own, and I don't want to attempt to invalidate the experiences you've had or the experiences you will have.

That said, I wasn't sexually attracted to anyone at 14. I didn't develop any sort of consistent, reliable framework for that sort of thing until I was closer to 19. 

It may just be that you're dealing with the woes of being a teenager and trying to find your place in the world (I don't envy you, that isn't a fun thing).

• 1 month later...
iGamingMelon
17 hours ago, ChocoDanish said:

i have no idea what i am. i mean there are so many terms out there. i dunno which am i

I suggested a therapist to my mom and I might be going to one so I can talk my feelings out I suggest you do the same it'll probably help. Also I'm also Danish :P Heeej!

Archived