Am I a demiboy or genderfluid?

lemonboy

Since I was little I’ve always identified as a girl- even more I was considered a tomboy, and I loved it. Around middle school I became more insecure of my gender because i dressed more masculine while knowing I was a bit feminine. This caused some kids to label me as a lesbian and as I don’t identify with that sexuality, it lowered my confidence in how I looked. I didn’t want to be judged, I really just wanted to be liked. And I still do. I think that’s another reason I have trouble with my gender identity. Sometimes I just want to be a girl that likes whoever she wants to like and doesn’t have to have a sexual attraction to do so and it’s okay and fun and there’s no confusion. But that must not be how life works because a lot of the time I really, really, really just want to be a boy. I want to be a boy that likes other boys and likes girls and likes whatever and just sounds like the sea and doesn’t care for negativity. But apparently that’s also not how life works. I’m unsure of myself, mostly because i tried to look more masculine (after being on a feminine streak) and soon after, felt a bit dysphoric, like there was a pit in my stomach. My friend introduced me to the term Demiboy and I had previously known about Gender fluidity. I don’t know if it’s me not knowing enough of these identities or what- this is all really confusing.

Just Somebody

Genderfluid people who are bi-gender boy+girl combo can call themselves demiboys and also demigirls,  so you go both.

Demigirl is someone who is part a girl and demiboy is someone who is part a boy, so genderfluid people can be part both.

Archived