LONG TERM HEALTHY solutions for hiding BIG breasts?

Just Somebody

3 hours ago, Just Somebody said:

As @FictoVore.

And I were saying,  surgeries are risky and can make you lose sensation,  lose hability to breastfeed, die out of infection,  lose the breast entirely,  plus the "common" risks of any other surgery.am

and even if I did, I would still have to bind small boobies on the long term.

I see, but why do you want to hide them? Do you not like them?

Just Somebody
4 minutes ago, nate-1234 said:

Well, yeah,  but I have a double life (that's how I deal with my genderfluidity :/)  and off course I do, I just wish I could keep them, that's why I don't want surgery, it's a part of me.

But well... my other life needs me to be flat so I have to do this or at least try I guess,  just tired of choking on sports bras. Oh god, I wish things were simple like If I could simply deflate them whenever I ned. Oh that would be wonderful.

1 minute ago, Just Somebody said:

Well, yeah,  but I have a double life (that's how I deal with my genderfluidity :/)  and off course I do, I just wish I could keep them, that's why I don't want surgery, it's a part of me.

But well... my other life needs me to be flat so I have to do this or at least try I guess,  just tired of choking on sports bras. Oh god, I wish things were simple like If I could simply deflate them whenever I ned. Oh that would be wonderful.

Hmmmm That sounds like tough issue maybe use something to compress you chest, but it probably will not make you completely flat though. 

Just Somebody
3 minutes ago, nate-1234 said:

Hmmmm That sounds like tough issue maybe use something to compress you chest, but it probably will not make you completely flat though. 

Yeah I hate my life. 😣

2 minutes ago, Just Somebody said:

Yeah I hate my life. 😣

Yeah me too but for different reasons of course.

Just Somebody
Just now, nate-1234 said:

Yeah me too but for different reasons of course.

This is sad anyway.

6 minutes ago, Just Somebody said:

This is sad anyway.

It is not a new feeling so I am kind of used to it.

Just Somebody
2 minutes ago, nate-1234 said:

It is not a new feeling so I am kind of used to it.

I know, but people shouldn't hate their lives. There must be an way out.

I know, but people shouldn't hate their lives. There must be an way out.

Nope, at least not for me. I have to wait many years until I can finally be happy. 

Just Somebody
7 minutes ago, nate-1234 said:

Nope, at least not for me. I have to wait many years until I can finally be happy. 

Well, at least you didn't lose hope.

Well, at least you didn't lose hope.

Trust me I did but I am better now I suppose. 

Just Somebody
1 minute ago, nate-1234 said:

Trust me I did but I am better now I suppose. 

Not rly,  you just said you were going to be happier in the future so you didn't. 

2 minutes ago, Just Somebody said:

Not rly,  you just said you were going to be happier in the future so you didn't. 

I had a pretty rough past but I guess now I am more hopeful than before.

Just Somebody
Just now, nate-1234 said:

I had a pretty rough past but I guess now I am more hopeful than before.

Well, that's slightly better.  😊

21 hours ago, Just Somebody said:

It just bugs me that there's just little to no market competition towards Trans people. I mean hey,  we are people, we exist,  we can pay ya money for high quality products. ...

Start a company. =D

To be fair, it's a niche market. If people truly thought the market didn't exist, there'd be no suppliers.

19 hours ago, Just Somebody said:

There's also very little medical literature on trans people's transitions anyway, like really, it just looks like we don't even exist.

PubMed (the National Institutes of Health's journal database) returns 535 articles for the search phrase "transsexual surgery," ranging in topic from surgical methodologies of transition surgery to a study of post-op eating disorders. There is information out there, maybe it's just a matter of overturning the right boulders. =)

19 hours ago, Just Somebody said:

There's not even drugs specially made for the purpose of transitioning, srly trans women for example use  birth control pills made for cis women and drugs made to fight prostate cancer in cis men. These drugs weren't designed for transitioning,  they have unnecessary side effects. And theyve been doing that for decades.

Birth control pills are composed primarily of estrogen and progesterone. Hormonal therapy for men with prostate cancer is composed of testosterone and other androgens. The associated side-effects are related to the hormone dose, and would be the same whether you were receiving that hormone via a birth control pill or via a pill that was not marketed as a birth control pill, but was composed of the same thing. No point reinventing the wheel, and this way you're not paying an arm and a leg for a "brand new" drug that's existed for decades.

1 hour ago, nate-1234 said:

I'll respond as I got a notification due to my name being in your quote! even though my issue is different from the OP faces in that they want to hide their breasts due to being agender. For me, I actually love my boobs now (after over a decade of hating them) but being unable to wear a bra without pain (I do squish into one if I HAVE to go to town, and I keep my phone and stuff in there too haha) means that I spend a LOT of time without a bra on. Like walking my kids to and from school every day, for example, there is no way I could wear a bra that often due to the pain. But that leaves me with the issue of having literally huge breasts (I am an M cup US sizes) which reach to my hips and cover my entire torso (if I'm sitting down they rest on my thighs) and obviously a female can't walk around in public looking like that due to it not really being, er, 'appropriate' and so many men look and feel the need to comment etc. On top of that, most clothes don't actually fit, because even though I'm a small dress size, I can't get into any small clothes without the breasts being 'held' in some way. So I have to just hide them under a huge puffy XXXL jacket, even in the summer, so that people just assume I am overweight because they think my breasts are actually a big fat belly. Without a jacket, say if I'm wearing a baggy T shirt, it's EXTREMELY clear I am braless due to the way the breasts move and bang against each other and stuff (they make actual noise if I walk too fast ). I happily go braless at home and wouldn't want to hide them in public if there was a way I could be comfortable, fit my clothes, and actually have them 'held' still in some way.. that just isn't an option right now. If you're interested in knowing more about the size and shape of breasts like mine (to get some idea of what I'm talking about) look at the Wikipedia page for macromastia (Breast hypertrophy) just be aware the images are EXTREMELY graphic and some people find them quite scary looking in comparison to normal boobies! But yeah, that's a reason why some people who aren't agender or a transman can want to hide their breasts!

HaB_Wrap_instructions_small.jpg

Here's an image of the wrap I was talking about before. I wish I still had access to mine because I'd love to try this with a few adjustments, and without putting a baby in of course, to see if it can help make the breasts appear less noticeable and hold them down without actually causing any pain or damage to the breasts. I'm tempted to buy a new one just to try it, but my old one was like $140 or something so I feel kind of morally obliged not to buy a new one due to the amount I spent on the old one that's in storage, haha.

7 minutes ago, FictoVore. said:

I'll respond as I got a notification due to my name being in your quote! even though my issue is different from the OP faces in that they want to hide their breasts due to being agender. For me, I actually love my boobs now (after over a decade of hating them) but being unable to wear a bra without pain (I do squish into one if I HAVE to go to town, and I keep my phone and stuff in there too haha) means that I spend a LOT of time without a bra on. Like walking my kids to and from school every day, for example, there is no way I could wear a bra that often due to the pain. But that leaves me with the issue of having literally huge breasts (I am an M cup US sizes) which reach to my hips and cover my entire torso (if I'm sitting down they rest on my thighs) and obviously a female can't walk around in public looking like that due to it not really being, er, 'appropriate' and so many men look and feel the need to comment etc. On top of that, most clothes don't actually fit, because even though I'm a small dress size, I can't get into any small clothes without the breasts being 'held' in some way. So I have to just hide them under a huge puffy XXXL jacket, even in the summer, so that people just assume I am overweight because they think my breasts are actually a big fat belly. Without a jacket, say if I'm wearing a baggy T shirt, it's EXTREMELY clear I am braless due to the way the breasts move and bang against each other and stuff (they make actual noise if I walk too fast ). I happily go braless at home and wouldn't want to hide them in public if there was a way I could be comfortable, fit my clothes, and actually have them 'held' still in some way.. that just isn't an option right now. If you're interested in knowing more about the size and shape of breasts like mine (to get some idea of what I'm talking about) look at the Wikipedia page for macromastia, just be aware the images are EXTREMELY graphic and some people find them quite scary looking in comparison to normal boobies! But yeah, that's a reason why some people who aren't agender or a transman can want to hide their breasts!

Here's an image of the wrap I was talking about before. I wish I still had access to mine because I'd love to try this with a few adjustments, and without putting a baby in of course, to see if it can help make the breasts appear less noticeable and hold them down without actually causing any pain or damage to the breasts. I'm tempted to buy a new one just to try it, but my old one was like $140 or something so I feel kind of morally obliged not to buy a new one due to the amount I spent on the old one that's in storage, haha.

Thank you for sharing.

Just Somebody
1 hour ago, Chimeric said:

Start a company. =D

To be fair, it's a niche market. If people truly thought the market didn't exist, there'd be no suppliers.

PubMed (the National Institutes of Health's journal database) returns 535 articles for the search phrase "transsexual surgery," ranging in topic from surgical methodologies of transition surgery to a study of post-op eating disorders. There is information out there, maybe it's just a matter of overturning the right boulders. =)

Birth control pills are composed primarily of estrogen and progesterone. Hormonal therapy for men with prostate cancer is composed of testosterone and other androgens. The associated side-effects are related to the hormone dose, and would be the same whether you were receiving that hormone via a birth control pill or via a pill that was not marketed as a birth control pill, but was composed of the same thing. No point reinventing the wheel, and this way you're not paying an arm and a leg for a "brand new" drug that's existed for decades.

Oh I was referring to stuff like spirolactone,  I hear transwomen pass out with this bc it's a drug primary focused in treating high blood pressure and not transitioning.

Just Somebody
1 hour ago, FictoVore. said:

I'll respond as I got a notification due to my name being in your quote! even though my issue is different from the OP faces in that they want to hide their breasts due to being agender. For me, I actually love my boobs now (after over a decade of hating them) but being unable to wear a bra without pain (I do squish into one if I HAVE to go to town, and I keep my phone and stuff in there too haha) means that I spend a LOT of time without a bra on. Like walking my kids to and from school every day, for example, there is no way I could wear a bra that often due to the pain. But that leaves me with the issue of having literally huge breasts (I am an M cup US sizes) which reach to my hips and cover my entire torso (if I'm sitting down they rest on my thighs) and obviously a female can't walk around in public looking like that due to it not really being, er, 'appropriate' and so many men look and feel the need to comment etc. On top of that, most clothes don't actually fit, because even though I'm a small dress size, I can't get into any small clothes without the breasts being 'held' in some way. So I have to just hide them under a huge puffy XXXL jacket, even in the summer, so that people just assume I am overweight because they think my breasts are actually a big fat belly. Without a jacket, say if I'm wearing a baggy T shirt, it's EXTREMELY clear I am braless due to the way the breasts move and bang against each other and stuff (they make actual noise if I walk too fast ). I happily go braless at home and wouldn't want to hide them in public if there was a way I could be comfortable, fit my clothes, and actually have them 'held' still in some way.. that just isn't an option right now. If you're interested in knowing more about the size and shape of breasts like mine (to get some idea of what I'm talking about) look at the Wikipedia page for macromastia (Breast hypertrophy) just be aware the images are EXTREMELY graphic and some people find them quite scary looking in comparison to normal boobies! But yeah, that's a reason why some people who aren't agender or a transman can want to hide their breasts!

I love your tip, but by the way, what cup size start being considered gigantomastia? 

Also how is this baby thing any different from wrapping a scarf around my chest ? O.o

I feel so sorry for you,  in your case you could rly consider a reduction,  it would save your back and spine and lower your breast cancer chance a lot and improve your self esteem.

2 hours ago, Just Somebody said:

I love your tip, but by the way, what cup size start being considered gigantomastia? 

Also how is this baby thing any different from wrapping a scarf around my chest ? O.o

I feel so sorry for you,  in your case you could rly consider a reduction,  it would save your back and spine and lower your breast cancer chance a lot and improve your self esteem.

I THINK it's more the weight and density that makes it start being considered gigantomastia? I'm not entirely sure to be honest!

A wrap is about 2-3 meters long and the way it's wrapped is actually quite a complicated procedure, you fold it around under the babies legs but it also holds the baby in very firmly, and it goes around your body and over your shoulders in a cross-motion.. this is something you could never do with a scarf as they're not long enough or wide enough, and the material is not right. The wraps are made from a soft, breathable cotton that can also hold things in place very firmly and doesn't 'loosen' over time - I've never come across a scarf like that! I figure if I can adjust that procedure a little, to accommodate two large breasts instead of one baby, I'd actually be able to hold them in place very firmly in a way that is also minimizing for days when you don't want your boobs up in the air saying hello like when they're in a bra, haha. I also think that would be very comfortable as I know from carrying my babies in the wrap there was never any shoulder pain like with bras. I'm starting to think I'm just going to buy another wrap now to try it out haha.

No need to feel sorry for me, I'm actually very happy with my boobs how they are now, I just need to find some way to comfortably hold them in place!! I actually experience no back pain at all, probably because I'm very fit and walk almost every day? Even when I was 9 months pregnant with my second baby and still carrying my toddler around with me during the day I still never got back pain :o Also I sleep on a pillow that is only 2cm thick and I personally think that really helps. If I stay over at my mums and have to sleep on a fat pillow, I'll get a sore neck for a while the next morning, so having the right sized pillow can also really help! I'm dubious about claims that reductions can reduce cancer risk because many small breasted women get breast cancer, even some men get it! and surgery itself can increase the risk in some circumstances I read due to the scar tissue and trauma experienced in the breasts during a reduction, so it depends on what you read I think! Regarding my self esteem, I actually have pretty good self esteem, I just don't want men looking at me in person regardless of breast size, haha. I don't mind online though, I was actually a member of Fetlife a couple of years ago and had a lot of naked pics up, made front page (the Kinky and Popular page) almost every day as well, which is pretty good  considering the site has around 6 million members and many of them are beautiful women who upload pics daily! That actually really helped me with my self esteem when I realized how much people can actually love boobs like mine if that's their fetish. That probably sounds weird but it really helped me and now I have a partner who worships my boobs so I'm totally happy with them, like I said, I just need a comfortable alternative to a bra!!

Hopefully one of those binders from that site you linked before can help you if you decide to buy one of them :)

Just Somebody
4 minutes ago, FictoVore. said:

I THINK it's more the weight and density that makes it start being considered gigantomastia? I'm not entirely sure to be honest!

A wrap is about 2-3 meters long and the way it's wrapped is actually quite a complicated procedure, you fold it around under the babies legs but it also holds the baby in very firmly, and it goes around your body and over your shoulders in a cross-motion.. this is something you could never do with a scarf as they're not long enough or wide enough, and the material is not right. The wraps are made from a soft, breathable cotton that can also hold things in place very firmly and doesn't 'loosen' over time - I've never come across a scarf like that! I figure if I can adjust that procedure a little, to accommodate two large breasts instead of one baby, I'd actually be able to hold them in place very firmly in a way that is also minimizing for days when you don't want your boobs up in the air saying hello like when they're in a bra, haha. I also think that would be very comfortable as I know from carrying my babies in the wrap there was never any shoulder pain like with bras. I'm starting to think I'm just going to buy another wrap now to try it out haha.

No need to feel sorry for me, I'm actually very happy with my boobs how they are now, I just need to find some way to comfortably hold them in place!! I actually experience no back pain at all, probably because I'm very fit and walk almost every day? Even when I was 9 months pregnant with my second baby and still carrying my toddler around with me during the day I still never got back pain :o Also I sleep on a pillow that is only 2cm thick and I personally think that really helps. If I stay over at my mums and have to sleep on a fat pillow, I'll get a sore neck for a while the next morning, so having the right sized pillow can also really help! I'm dubious about claims that reductions can reduce cancer risk because many small breasted women get breast cancer, even some men get it! and surgery itself can increase the risk in some circumstances I read due to the scar tissue and trauma experienced in the breasts during a reduction, so it depends on what you read I think! Regarding my self esteem, I actually have pretty good self esteem, I just don't want men looking at me in person regardless of breast size, haha. I don't mind online though, I was actually a member of Fetlife a couple of years ago and had a lot of naked pics up, made front page (the Kinky and Popular page) almost every day as well, which is pretty good  considering the site has around 6 million members and many of them are beautiful women who upload pics daily! That actually really helped me with my self esteem when I realized how much people can actually love boobs like mine if that's their fetish. That probably sounds weird but it really helped me and now I have a partner who worships my boobs so I'm totally happy with them, like I said, I just need a comfortable alternative to a bra!!

Hopefully one of those binders from that site you linked before can help you if you decide to buy one of them :)

I loved your idea, it really gave me the bright I was needing for a long while. 😊  Im totally willing to try it.

Oh, about you cancer risk I didn't knew the surgery increased if instead. Omg, another reason for me not to do it.

Just now, Just Somebody said:

I loved your idea, it really gave me the bright I was needing for a long while. 😊  Im totally willing to try it.

Oh, about you cancer risk I didn't knew the surgery increased if instead. Omg, another reason for me not to do it.

I'm not entirely sure about the cancer thing as I'm not a doctor but there are always so many conflicting studies and theories about it that I don't think we can ever know for sure! Some people even say drinking coffee will increase your risk of breast cancer D: So I just try to avoid those topics and keep as healthy as I can. Worry and stress is apparently also a cause of cancer so if I'm worrying about it I may be increasing my risk of it! Such a complicated topic Y_Y

I have tried my wrap idea with scarves and it definitely didn't work as they're too small and the material is wrong, but if I get another wrap and can find a way to make it work, I'll send you a PM to let you know and give you instructions on how to try it if you want to have a go yourself! :)

Just Somebody
Just now, FictoVore. said:

I'm not entirely sure about the cancer thing as I'm not a doctor but there are always so many conflicting studies and theories about it that I don't think we can ever know for sure! Some people even say drinking coffee will increase your risk of breast cancer D: So I just try to avoid those topics and keep as healthy as I can. Worry and stress is apparently also a cause of cancer so if I'm worrying about it I may be increasing my risk of it! Such a complicated topic Y_Y

I have tried my wrap idea with scarves and it definitely didn't work as they're too small and the material is wrong, but if I get another wrap and can find a way to make it work, I'll send you a PM to let you know and give you instructions on how to try it if you want to have a go yourself! :)

Aw!  you're so sweet! I'd appreciate that.

True that, when I studied nutrition, omg,  nutritionists are always changing their minds, in the 90s drinking milk and eating soy was good and eating eggs was bad, now in the 2010s it's the total opposite they say the devil is soy and milk, and eggs are good. Lol

Just Somebody

Oh,  anyone else have any ideas on how to pass big boobies for belly fat ? I'd appreciate new suggestions. 😊

I wear very baggy clothing and sometimes people think I'm flat chested and then I don't wear baggy clothing and they're like "WOAH WHAT!?" I dunno if that could work for you tho but y'know just sayin 

Just Somebody
6 minutes ago, Acciuga said:

I wear very baggy clothing and sometimes people think I'm flat chested and then I don't wear baggy clothing and they're like "WOAH WHAT!?" I dunno if that could work for you tho but y'know just sayin 

I totally understand how clothing can be life saving. 😥

I totally understand how clothing can be life saving. 😥

Sports bras and baggy clothing work well for me but I guess it's just something you can try and see if it works for you. It'd be the one of the option less likely to cause harm 

Just Somebody
2 minutes ago, Acciuga said:

Sports bras and baggy clothing work well for me but I guess it's just something you can try and see if it works for you. It'd be the one of the option less likely to cause harm 

That too.  👍 I use more than one sports bra already. They dig my ribs with the bands.

But the tip is good, however I still trying to find options that won't make me lose my lungs and ribs after a few decades.  oh my lungs, ribs and skin, I really need those.

Just Somebody

@FictoVore.

You told me your breasts reach down your torso, have you tried tying them to your stomach I guess that would be less painful than trying to push everything up ?

On 1/7/2018 at 9:22 PM, FictoVore. said:

I actually experience no back pain at all, probably because I'm very fit and walk almost every day? Even when I was 9 months pregnant with my second baby and still carrying my toddler around with me during the day I still never got back pain

Teach me...

I have 0 kids, average sized boobs, and a back that screams me to sleep every night. :lol:

FictoVore's got abs of steel, pass it down.:lol:

Archived