New Moderator Member Needed: Announcements and Tea and Sympathy Moderator: Nominations

Kelly

Join the team!

If you think you would be interested in being the Announcements, and the Tea and Sympathy Moderator, throw cookies, cakes, your hat, turnip, or whatever you have into the ring.

Eligibility requirements include being a member for at least 6 months, and having at least 100 posts that are not in the Just for Fun or Welcome Lounge forums. You also cannot run with an active, current, warning.

You can only run for one office at a time.

Also, see the following for election rules:

http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/90514-rules-and-procedure-for-elections/

Voting will be by a vote of confidence.

This is the timeline for this election:

Thursday, 4 January to Thursday, 11 January: Nominations.

Thursday, 11 January to Sunday, 14 January: Dedicated Q&A period.

Sunday, 14 January to Sunday, 21 January: Voting.

I'd love to run for moderator of Tea and Sympathy! As I love helping people there, and I'm pretty commonly found replying to forums there with my love. I think pretty much anyone would recognize me from there,  but
U N F O R T U N A T E L Y...

I've only been a member for... two days shy of six months! 

4 minutes ago, OldSoul said:

I'd love to run for moderator of Tea and Sympathy! As I love helping people there, and I'm pretty commonly found replying to forums there with my love. I think pretty much anyone would recognize me from there,  but
U N F O R T U N A T E L Y...

I've only been a member for... two days shy of six months! 

The nominations go on for a week. So you should be fine.

5 minutes ago, Dean. said:

Haven't been a member for long enough, so I'm out

Moderator elections happen as needed, so there will be opportunities for you to run once you become eligible. :)

@Dean.
They'll be back!
I expect I'll lose this time, but I won't be deterred. I've never ran in the past, so I just plan to give it my best and learn from what mistakes I do make. :)
:3
Good to meet you. :)

@OldSoul

Good to meet you as well, and I'm sure that you will do well if you get the position :) 

Janus the Fox

I'll see about T&S, but there'll be other chances for Asex, musings, romance and gender opportunities for mod ship in future. :)

My old stomping grounds!!!!  I love that forum.  I mainly lurk there but it's the nicest place on AVEN because everyone is just building each other up.  It's nice to see how everyone supports each other through tough times.

I'm in

tenor.gif

YAY!!!

On 04/01/2018 at 2:14 PM, OldSoul said:

@Dean.
They'll be back!
I expect I'll lose this time, but I won't be deterred. I've never ran in the past, so I just plan to give it my best and learn from what mistakes I do make. :)
:3
Good to meet you. :)

Took me four tries, but I got in eventually. Goodonya for giving it a go!

Only 21 days and I can run for things..

This is going to be so much fun... 

I think putting me in T&S would be the most hilarious place for me to moderate, but in reali tea I think I might be the wrong choice even as a joke. 

Archived