New Moderator Member Needed: Just For Fun, AVEN Arcade, and Alternative Language Forum Moderator: Nominations

Kelly

2 hours ago, Snao Cone said:

We'd be a comedy duo. I'd be the straight man while divvy would be the insufferable oaf. :D

:lol: ikr? 

56 minutes ago, divided_sky said:

Fine, you're on. You asked for a fight, and I'll give the fight of a lifetime

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, divided_sky said:

Fine, you're on. You asked for a fight, and I'll give the fight of a lifetime

giphy.gif

This is way less cool now that it won't embed.

45 minutes ago, Jayce said:

Giphy skills aren’t for red goats.

I have no idea what you're talking about :P

1 hour ago, Homer said:

giphy.gif

This is way less cool now that it won't embed.

How???????

18 minutes ago, divided_sky said:

How???????

We call that "railway therapy". Wait and keep an eye on it.

@Peterson515 is going to be my campaign manager. He will also take over my position in the event that I am assasinated or forced to flee the country before the rebels storm my palace

Autumn Season

Good of luck to the participants and the best 🍪 🍪 🍪 to everyone watching the thread in excitement!

I would like to officially announce my "Melt the Snao" policy. Stay tuned for further details

Why do I get the feeling you aren't taking Just For Fun seriously?

On 1/5/2018 at 12:47 PM, timewarp said:

Just to add another variation to the lucky luck of luck discussion:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/L9SMvcWCZp8/maxresdefault.jpg

This photo is a physicist nightmare. 

7 minutes ago, daveb said:

Why do I get the feeling you aren't taking Just For Fun seriously?

In all honesty, I am actually serious about this. I like to be light hearted and silly and try to keep things weird and fun along the way, but this does matter to me

3 minutes ago, divided_sky said:

In all honesty, I am actually serious about this. I like to be light hearted and silly and try to keep things weird and fun along the way, but this does matter to me

(it was a joke) :D 

It's still a good opening for him to say he's serious. I didn't even fully believe it until a few minutes ago. :P

To everyone: I think running, whether you believe you'll win or not, is a good idea if you ever want to take a chance and see if moderating is right for you. :)

1 minute ago, Snao Cone said:

It's still a good opening for him to say he's serious. I didn't even fully believe it until a few minutes ago. :P

agreed :) 

I want it known that everyone that has ever ran for a mod position would say that they were x years old a year before their announcement to run. Yet, when they announced to run, they said they were x + 1 years old. 

200.gif

7 hours ago, Polygon said:

I want it known that everyone that has ever ran for a mod position would say that they were x years old a year before their announcement to run. Yet, when they announced to run, they said they were x + 1 years old....

I'm confused. That math looks correct to me; if they say they're, for example, 45 years old "a year before their announcement to run," they would be 46 years old by the time they announce they're running for the mod position a year later.

6 hours ago, InquisitivePhilosopher said:

I'm confused. That math looks correct to me; if they say they're, for example, 45 years old "a year before their announcement to run," they would be 46 years old by the time they announce they're running for the mod position a year later.

I had no idea the joke would fail this badly... :mellow:

That's the jokeee...

14 hours ago, Polygon said:

I want it known that everyone that has ever ran for a mod position would say that they were x years old a year before their announcement to run. Yet, when they announced to run, they said they were x + 1 years old. 

200.gif

I have never aged. I have never aged once in my life. I would not lie to those I have promised to lead. I am 0 and have been 0 for 25 years now.

Good luck to all those running! I'm thrilled to learn who will be joining the team :)

scarletlatitude
5 hours ago, Puck said:

I have never aged. I have never aged once in my life. I would not lie to those I have promised to lead. I am 0 and have been 0 for 25 years now.

I am a scientist and I can confirm these numbers, 

I have reached out to @Autumn Season to be my outreach coordinator to the European and Asian communities. I suspect she will decline :P

@Graceful has volunteered to be my health and safety advisor. Pursuant to her title, she has advised me not to attempt to poison the opposition

@Wish Bear 🌠 is on board to be my spiritual advisor. She will be with me 24/7 to perform routine exercisions (or as she calls them "exorcisms") on me, as well as on the voting public. We have a lot of demonic possessions in this community

Just now, Wish Bear 🌠 said:

Hahaha. Exorcisms, not exercisions. I'm not going to cut anyone up.

Quiet, you! I'm in charge here

And our new Minister of Pie & Waffles is @borkfork! Welcome aboard. Pie is serious business, and I wouldn't trust anyone else to be in charge. 

Archived