bubblybaby

Who have you told :) ?

robnrdbrd
7 minutes ago, Auld_Mulk said:

Grats @robnrdbrd.  Sweet success story.  Thank you for sharing. 

(me: still safely in the closet, thank you very much)

I get that, too.  I get the feeling that a lot of people - even people who have no issues with the LGBT community - feel what many of us feel is something that can be 'fixed', or that 'you haven't yet found the one' or 'how would you know if you don't date lots of people', etc and I'm happy avoiding those dramatic conversations, thanks.

• Like 1

DemiDummy

I've told my Counselor (came to her for this reason because it was quite the epiphany when I figured it out), my sweet boyfriend, and a few close friends. I have considered telling my twin, but I figure I only will if an opportunity presents itself. I'm pretty sure I've dropped enough "I couldn't care less"-type comments toward sex that she won't be the least bit surprised.

• Like 2

Dreamsexual
On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:43 PM, Dreamsexual said:

My wife sort of knows a little.

My kid sort of knows a tiny, tiny bit.

Other than that, pretty much in a great big old closet.  With spiders and old newspapers.

Well that's changed a fair whack over the past few days ... lol.

I'm pretty much fully out - and just waiting to see what happens (if anything).  :)

Strawberry ice cream

Only my husband knows. I will not tell about my asexuality to nobody else because I just want to avoid questions like 'So you don't have a sex with your husband?' It could be quite uncomfortable for him and I don't want to make him feel bad. As for me I don't care...But anyway I don't have close people besides him.

• Like 2