Have you read AVEN's ToS?

SkyWorld

Have you ever read AVEN's ToS (doesn't have to be recent)?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever read AVEN's ToS (doesn't have to be recent)?

• Yes, all of it
    • Yes, some of it
    • No, not at all
  2. 2. Have you ever read AVEN's ToS more than once (for changes/updates/reminders)?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

I have. Before I have my warning. I admit I wasn't controlling myself that well. And I deserved my warning. My behaviour was uncalled for.

I'm saying you can read and break it. Reading does not ensure you will never not break it, but reading reduce the chance of you breaking it.

I have read it, but I can't recall if I got through the enitrety of the text. I don't normally check for updates, unless I happen to see at first glance when looking at the forum's main page that an update has been announced.

Being a moderator , naturally 

Hermit Advocate

Nope. I have never read it. I figured if I am polite (for the most part) and respect that others may not have the same opinions that I do then I should be alright. 

When I first joined AVEN I did read through it, yes. I wanted to make sure I don't end up doing anything wrong and so far that has been the general state of things for me.

Given constant drama over nudges/warns and election procedures, sometimes it feels like AVEN is less a site to talk about asexuality and more a site to talk about AVEN's ToS.

No I just know see you en tee is prohibited.

• 11 months later...

@SkyWorld

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived