Nintendo Handhelds: GameBoy Advance SP vs DS Lite

IceHurricane

GameBoy Advance SP vs DS Lite  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer to play GameBoy Advance games on?

• GameBoy Advance SP
    • DS Lite

This poll is closed to new votes

I want to figure out which handheld I should buy to play GameBoy Advance games on. My favourites were GameBoy Advance SP and the DS Lite, but I can't choose between the two. So, here I am. Out of these options, which do you like best to play GBA games on? 

DS lite, because the SP doesn't have a screen that actually lights up. It's a led on the side. Takes batteries iirc.

DS is also chargeable. 

DS Lite!

Alternatively, if you have a 3ds and are willing to install custom firmware, you could also just play it on there.

Depends on what I want to play.  FF3/4 redone on DS is alright, but I also like the classic NES titles like Castlevania and Zelda on Adv SP

• 1 year later...

@IceHurricane

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived