Your first impression of me

1 hour ago, daveb said:

I thought you were one of the teens here. I think you seem to be down on yourself a lot. I think you like girly things things, but are afraid to express that too openly outside of sites like this forum, maybe with good reason.

Thanks for the feedback! It doesn't surprise me that I come across that age or younger given some of what I post. Maybe I've become a bit trapped in my head at a young age for some reason but it's fun so doesn't bother me. I think I'm still reasonably mature for my real age outside of all that. Yeah, I'm sure you know what it's like trying to express an interest in girly stuff in the real world. It's simply who I am and I never want to be seen as male.

I appreciate everyone's feedback. Again, this wasn't about attracting compliments. I'm just trying to improve myself and don't necessarily see when I've acted in the wrong way.

*hugs for everyone*

Y'all think I'm joking xD. I nearly tagged you @LadyWallflower in a thread Warrior mentioned me in. I just saw Merida and thought oooh LW is nice!

• 2 weeks later...
J. van Deijck

I'd love to support you from a distance, but I guess we will never be friends.

2 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

I'd love to support you from a distance, but I guess we will never be friends.

Friendship can still include supporting people from a distance. I send people good thoughts and wish them well even if they don't hear from me for a while. It doesn't mean I have stopped caring about them. :) 

*hugs*

J. van Deijck

you're an awesome person. I hope you never forget about it. <3

Archived