Your first impression of me

I'm curious how I have come across on here. Please let me know even potential negative things youΒ think about me. I will take the feedback gratefully and try to improve myself.

I think you're really sweet and kind and cute, and I like playing with you in the games threads. I may not always agree with you, but I appreciate having you as a friend.

Your skin is so smooth its almost as if it is CGI. What's your secret? 😁 Honestly though, I don't think we have ever interacted. But you haven't gotten angry with me so that is awesome! 

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

You seem like a very sweet,kind person!πŸ’–

I'm glad to have you as a pal!πŸ’—βœŒ

arekathevampyre

That you are friendly , kind and patient . Always willing to allow people to talk to you about their problems . Just a nice person in general :)Β I am glad to have know you as a friend !!

J. van Deijck

you seem really kind and sweet to me. :3

Β 

(I might ask the same question, but people facepalm because of me too often already XD)

Aww, you're all so sweet. *group hug*

Β 

It's one of those things that I would rather know if I'm coming across in a bad way. I didn't start theΒ thread to attract compliments, although they are nice to hear so thank you!Β :)

Friendly to all especially [noize:injekktion] who is lucky to have such a friend.

LadyWallflower

@The Unknown WarriorI think you are a cutie pie! And I always imagined you are younger than me, although I don't know how old you are. You are a Merida in the prime of her youth and I'm falling apart, lol!

Β 

@[noize:injekktion]Β Since you asked, I've always thought you were super duper cool! I've seen you everywhere, but I don't know if we have communicated. But I've always thought, wow, this person is so cool!

Β 

As for me, I'm an ugly bumpkin, lol. :)Β 

1 hour ago, Tintinfan said:

Friendly to all especially [noize:injekktion] who is lucky to have such a friend.

Β 

42 minutes ago, LadyWallflower said:

@The Unknown WarriorI think you are a cutie pie! And I always imagined you are younger than me, although I don't know how old you are. You are a Merida in the prime of her youth and I'm falling apart, lol!

Β 

@[noize:injekktion]Β Since you asked, I've always thought you were super duper cool! I've seen you everywhere, but I don't know if we have communicated. But I've always thought, wow, this person is so cool!

Β 

As for me, I'm an ugly bumpkin, lol. :)Β 

Aww, thank you! *hugs*

Β 

I'm 31 but suppose I could come across as being a little girl given my love of princesses and girly things.

LadyWallflower

@The Unknown WarriorΒ Aww, you are older than me. Guess I'm the younger sister now, lol. (The problem is that I assume everyone is younger than me unless proven otherwise).

Space-Ace-Android

You come across as a wonderful,Β kind and awesomeΒ person who is there to offer some advice to those who need it. <3

You overall appear to be a brilliant human-being who is CAKE-MAZING

Spoiler

(Amazing in cake form, (this is a compliment)(Wow so many brackets)(Bracket-ception))))

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Wait! Spoiler ception!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Nothing here.... :D

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Smells nice here?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Image result for Beautiful cake

Β 

Β 

Mmmm! That's why it smelt so nice here.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Have a great day and enjoy the cake!

Image result for Pusheencake

(How could someone eat this? it is too adorable :3)

:cake:

8 minutes ago, Space-Ace-Android said:

You come across as a wonderful,Β kind and awesomeΒ person who is there to offer some advice to those who need it. <3

You overall appear to be a brilliant human-being who is CAKE-MAZING

Β  Hide contents

(Amazing in cake form, (this is a compliment)(Wow so many brackets)(Bracket-ception))))

Β  Hide contents
Β  Hide contents
Β  Hide contents

Wait! Spoiler ception!

Β  Hide contents
Β  Hide contents
Β  Hide contents

Nothing here.... :D

Β  Hide contents
Β  Hide contents
Β  Hide contents

Smells nice here?

Β  Hide contents
Β  Hide contents

Image result for Beautiful cake

Β 

Β 

Mmmm! That's why it smelt so nice here.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Have a great day and enjoy the cake!

Image result for Pusheencake

(How could someone eat this? it is too adorable :3)

:cake:

Aww, thank you so much!

Β 

I hope you have a great day too!Β :)

Semiterrestrial Scientist

You are a very empathetic person and have a compassionate heart. You are going through some hard times but you try not to let it show too much. You are always trying to pick up people who are down. Maybe because you know what that feels like and you don’t want others to feel like that. I’m glad to have you in my life.Β 

J. van Deijck
4 hours ago, The Unknown Warrior said:

Β 

Aww, thank you! *hugs*

Β 

I'm 31 but suppose I could come across as being a little girl given my love of princesses and girly things.

aw so cute. :wub:

I'm 27 and come across as masculine, until you see my childish face :lol:

Β 

also, thanks everyone, too <3

You're very kind and I like who you are. From what I've seen, you have PATIENCE, which is a rare but respectable quality,Β and an appreciation for beauty

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
On 21.12.2017 at 2:17 AM, The Unknown Warrior said:

I'm curious how I have come across on here. Please let me know even potential negative things youΒ think about me. I will take the feedback gratefully and try to improve myself.

Well, I don't really know much about you but you seem to be a very nice open-minded thoughtful Aventity :D I enjoy reading your posts.

50 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Well, I don't really know much about you but you seem to be a very nice open-minded thoughtful Aventity :D I enjoy reading your posts.

@The Unknown Warrior Pretty much this. You seem to be laid back too.

I see you as a person with a bubbly personality, and one who never holds back in showing their true interests when in the right space to do so.Β 

6 minutes ago, Peinture Paix said:

I see you as a person with a bubbly personality, and one who never holds back in showing their true interests when in the right space to do so.Β 

Wow, thank you! I'm never called bubbly in real life because of being introverted but I think being on here I can be more myself. :)Β 

3 minutes ago, The Unknown Warrior said:

Wow, thank you! I'm never called bubbly in real life because of being introverted but I think being on here I can be more myself. :)Β 

You're welcome! Heh, same here. :lol: I'm not one to exert much emotions unless I'm in a place I'm comfortable in, so I know the feelings.Β 

I thought you were one of the teens here. I think youΒ seem to be down on yourself a lot. I think you like girly things things, but are afraid to express that too openly outside of sites like this forum, maybe with good reason.

Archived