Can you be both genderless and Genderfluid?

6Unmentionable9

6Unmentionable9

I feel like I may be genderfluid or something similar, but I still want to identify as genderless full-time.

For example, I identify as genderless all the time, but whether I want to be called a guy or a girl, or what clothes I want to wear, changes day-to-day. Stuff like transition plans and pronouns always stay the same tho (i want to fully transition, and my pronouns are always they/them or he/him) , but when I'm feeling more feminine I imagine fully transitioning with HRT and surgery and then doing things to make myself feminine again like breast forms , tucking , dresses etc

There's a term known as agenderfluid, see if that resonates with you.

@Flower Boy Could you give us a definition, please? I think that could be something for me as well.

Janus the Fox

I am, its mild and fluid in the middle of the genderless/agender, on occasion, falling very rarely toward any gender.

• 3 weeks later...
Luftschlosseule

I, too, identify as agenderfluid.

Most days I am agender, some days I am a woman. But if I meet new people and tell them about it, I usually boil it down to being agender since non-binary genders are a mind-bender for most people and I would only complicate it by telling them about being genderfluid. That may come later.

Me, too, so I state myself as A and X gender. (sometimes even anti-gender even). Full-time A, but I have a lot of common characteristics with opposite biological gender, and really feel replused when people define me according to my biological gender. (well, it is 'stereo-typed' characteristics after all and Agender-me don't like it)

So there are a bit of conflicts, but usually it is possible to accommodate both.

Archived