What is the best way to cut toast?

OptimisticPessimist

What is the best way to cut toast?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best way to cut toast?

• Rectangles
    • Trangles
    • Another Way
    • I eat my toast whole.

This poll is closed to new votes

Whole toast.

One, the slices are tiny enough as is. Two, toast has absolutely no influence on my feeling of being "full". I can eat a loaf and not feel anything. So I don't want to waste even more time cutting things that will be reunited in 0.2secs anyway.

I'm glad that people worry about this :D

I couldn’t possibly care less

I eat it whole

I do cut sandwiches into rectangles.

NerotheReaper

I eat the piece of toast whole, I never thought about cutting it up before :o 

Shadowstepper

I honestly don't think I've ever cut a piece of toast. A sandwich on toast, maybe, but never just toast.

Waffle House cuts toast into triangles and I eat those, if that counts.

I don’t see the point in cutting them but I wouldn’t care if someone was making it for me and cut it. It doesn’t affect the taste so...

OptimisticPessimist

@Whaley Lengthways.

I also eat my toast whole but if i cut it's Rectangles all the way.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

:mellow: I eat it whole. No cutting for me.🍞 Just whole toast drizzled with honey.😍

RoseGoesToYale

With poultry shears, then you can cut cool shapes.

I like to cut it in triangles, it reminds me of how my grandma used to cut them when I was small :) So I mostly do it out of nostalgia!

Sleepy Skeleton

Rectangles. It's practical. Triangles are weird, like you're trying to make it fancier by making an unnatural shape but it's literally just bread.

3 hours ago, RoseGoesToYale said:

With poultry shears, then you can cut cool shapes.

I raise!

81d52E0NhhL._SX492_.jpg

More often than not when I have toast, it's sourdough cut from a round loaf, so you can't exactly make rectangles or triangles from it. I usually cut it vertically, which would make rectangles if you had a "normal" shaped slice of bread. When I do have toast with "normal" shaped slices of bread, I'll either cut it into triangles or eat it whole. So I guess I do all three.

Alejandrogynous

I usually eat mine whole, but if I cut it, then triangles. The only time it's rectangles is if I have a sore throat and I'm dipping it in tea, but that's just so it'll fit in the mug.

Hermit Advocate

The best way to cut toast is with a knife. 

Oh, good, I'm not a weirdo for just eating it whole! I love how buzzfeed is like, "here are your three options, pick one," meanwhile most Avenites are like, "yeah, no, how 'bout I do none of these options, lol. Why would anyone even want to cut toast?" :lol: 

I eat toast whole, toast bread isn't big after all (sandwiches I cut though, because the bread is larger), if I had to cut it, I'd cut it in two triangle... and I wouldn't cut my toast horizontally, that's just weird.. 

On 16.12.2017 at 12:31 PM, Amber79 said:

Unless I'm going to dip my toast into a boiled egg, I eat it whole. 

Now that's gross :o

Whole, unless making soldiers for eggs or soup 

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

@OptimisticPessimist

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived