Straw poll..

Clumsy Fairy

Whats better; Bendy or straight?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. What's better; bendy straws, or straight ones?

• Bendy ones.
    • Straight ones.
  2. 2. How about curly straws?

• Curly straws are better than any straw
    • Curly straws are alright, but I like all sorts of straws.
    • Curly straws are just wrong.

This poll is closed to new votes

Indeed there is the notion of "father".. But one would have thought he'd have been a little less cryptic... Oh... Wait.. I see where I went wrong there.

bendy straws are better then straight straws, unless the straight straws are really thin, then the straight straws are better... 

And what could be better then a curly straw? :P 

I'm still curious why jesus wasn't named after his dad?

"Our father, who art in heaven, Howard be thy name..."

20 minutes ago, Tja said:

I'm still curious why jesus wasn't named after his dad?

"Our father, who art in heaven, Howard be thy name..."

Don't give ThaHoward ideas...

Hermit Advocate

Nothing beats curly straws. I should get one. Hey, @G0D will you tell Santa to get me one for Christmas? 

everywhere and nowhere

I prefer bendy straws and have probably never used a curly straw (but I like their appearance). But I very rarely use straws for drinking, perhaps because I hardly ever drink anything other than mineral water (straight from the bottle) and all different kinds of tea (from a glass with handle). Out of drinks which are often drunk with straws: alcohol - never, juices or soft drinks - perhaps once a month, some non-alcoholic cocktail (virgin mojito, for example) - really rarely, I'm just not eager enough to prepare them myself, I don't go to concerts often and don't like parties (the last time I drunk a virgin mojito was at some small concert in a club, I even got a refill of the Sprite :)).

On 12/11/2017 at 10:10 PM, Graceful said:

I don’t like curly straws because you have to wash them by hand and they also take forever to dry

This is so true.

OmegaTheMetamorphicDreamer

I prefer straight straws to bendy ones. I also love curly straws because they're fun, though I haven't used one in years.

On 13/12/2017 at 9:14 AM, Hermit Advocate said:

Nothing beats curly straws. I should get one. Hey, @G0D will you tell Santa to get me one for Christmas? 

Shit soz.. But Mr Claws is not answering his mobile... He says he's very busy enjoying himself before he gets to work.. He is so happy this time of year, cos he knows where all the naughty girls live. 

• 2 months later...

I prefer cheese straws 

I can't post what I want to, as I daren't risk a second warning for being homophobic when I'm actually being humorous :(:(

• 10 months later...

@G0D

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived