Straw poll..

Clumsy Fairy

Whats better; Bendy or straight?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. What's better; bendy straws, or straight ones?

• Bendy ones.
    • Straight ones.
  2. 2. How about curly straws?

• Curly straws are better than any straw
    • Curly straws are alright, but I like all sorts of straws.
    • Curly straws are just wrong.

This poll is closed to new votes

I'll vote "bendy," since I've had problems with forgetting there's a straight straw in my cup, and ramming it up my nose while absentmindedly taking a sip. Bendy straws are more likely to flex out of the way; though, a sippy-cup is probably about right for my level of coordination.

Bendy’s just easier to drink out of

Curly straws all day every day. Without that option, I vote bendy.

In general I would say bendy straws, but I did really enjoy the, um, inappropriate one I used at my sister's wedding.

Just now, Snao Cone said:

In general I would say bendy straws, but I did really enjoy the, um, inappropriate one I used at my sister's wedding.

Gosh <fans face vigorously>

22 minutes ago, praetorius said:

I'll vote "bendy," since I've had problems with forgetting there's a straight straw in my cup, and ramming it up my nose while absentmindedly taking a sip. Bendy straws are more likely to flex out of the way; though, a sippy-cup is probably about right for my level of coordination.

13 minutes ago, Groobly said:

Curly straws all day every day. Without that option, I vote bendy.

33 minutes ago, ABryonJ.maybe said:

What about curly straws? You aren't truly God unless you endorse curly straws.

Have I redeemed myself as a deity by adding a question about curly straws?

1 minute ago, ABryonJ.maybe said:

Inappropriate because you used a straw to drink something not usually drank with a straw or because of the ...form... of the straw? 

I mean, both, but primarily the form. I even posed for a picture with my parents' friends with the straw in my mouth.

6 minutes ago, G0D said:

Have I redeemed myself as a deity by adding a question about curly straws?

Not sure how my nostril injury issues ended up in your list of curly-straw quotes, but I suppose G0D works in  mysterious ways.

I am glad curly straws are relatively rare, since I really don't want one of those up my schnoz.

I don’t like curly straws because you have to wash them by hand and they also take forever to dry

15 minutes ago, Pramana said:

I must admit, I didn't realize this was about drinking straws, and literally thought that you were talking about the agricultural product.

I was going to ask the question "What is better "Straw or Poles". But that didn't quite make sense,

I think we should remember, when talking about this, that some people will have many close friends who identify as a straw, and they may well find the terms 'bendy' and 'straight' quite problematic...

Bendy straws mean I have to dip my head down to drink, straight means I get to drink like normal. Straight straws please. :P

4 minutes ago, KendraPM said:

Bendy straws mean I have to dip my head down to drink, straight means I get to drink like normal. Straight straws please. :P

Hurrah!!!

Just now, G0D said:

I am not bloody dead @m4rble (it says so at the end of that amusing little presentation you gifted us with). I am not dead!!

God is a zombie. 

1 minute ago, G0D said:

How rude!

I've read the bible, it's 100% true. 

I thought Jesus was a zombie... Not sure about god... Interesting thing I learned the other day.. No where in the bible does it say that Jesus claims that God is his dad. 

1 minute ago, G0D said:

I thought Jesus was a zombie... Not sure about god... Interesting thing I learned the other day.. No where in the bible does it say that Jesus claims that God is his dad. 

I was going off of the trinity interpretation of God, where Jesus is God. That has to do more with church doctrine than scripture though, and there are denominations that reject the notion that Jesus is God or the son of God. Jesus does call God, "Father" or "Daddy" in some of his prayers though. 

Archived