COLLAPSE OF THE RUSSIAN AVEN

Crown

More than 3 years ago in Russian AVEN an ugly story happened - the chief administrator Blizzard organized a "referendum" on expelling the star of the forum - clever, brilliant, encyclopedically educated Alena. A couple of dozen people took part in the voting. A few thousand are registered, and several dozen are actively writing. Politics Blizzard brought the forum to a collapse. He is something like Putin is a dictator. Ask him, I'm sure he worships him, Putin! I am convinced of this. In addition to organizing baiting, he does nothing at the forum, he has avoided everything. 
Therefore, 90% of forum participants fled from there. Check it. on the forum are looking for sexual partners and BDSM ! sorry, I can not attach the link. I hope someone will be interested before that.  hope for a change!

A shard of glass

I'm so sorry this happened... an I correct in assuming that you are Russian yourself? If so: здравствуйте!! And welcome to Aven!

Luckily this forum I see run VERY differently (as far as your story says), and I hope you have a pleasant stay here :)

Archived