oh hello there.

Claud

Hi everybody! I'm new on this community and quite new also regard my acknowledgement of my sexuality. I'm asexual and I understood it just a few months ago.

It was difficult to accept it in a way and in another it was a huge relief. I felt like I was understanding a lot more about myself but also I didn't wanted to be more different.

I have always been different from people my age. A tomboy girl that  has always preferred boys clothes and toys since age 2 (still prefer boys clothes, they're much simpler and I feel better in those). Being different it's tough, it may cause you to be bullied and I was, a little bit, even though I never showed that it bothered me and always fought back.

So, at the beginning, understanding my sexuality felt like another obstacle, another "difference". I will never be "normal" or as other people are and I am working on fully accepting that.

At least now I know that I'm not "broken".

Good to have you all.

Nah, you are not broken ~

Welcome! :cake:

Welcome! Don't worry about being "normal". What is "normal" anyways? Average? If so then the average Swede has 1.999 legs, so almost no one in Sweden is average. The most common? If so then anyone listening to anything not no.1 in the charts is not "normal". Don't try to be normal, try to be yourself and find where you fit into society. If your being bullied you're not in the right place. AVEN is a place where you can belong and be yourself without us judging you. Dont be afraid to be yourself :D 

Welcome! :) I wish you luck in coming to fully accept who you are.

Image result for asexual cake

Archived