Blushing and Getting Shy

nate-1234

Sometimes when I am walking the halls in school, or am on the bus, or in public in general, I see a cute feminine girl or an attractive masculine guy and we make eye contact. The way some of them look at me with bedroom eyes, eyes that look like they want to eat me, makes me blush, fidget/squirm, and look down immediately avoiding their gaze. Those situations make me feel like a little boy because I feel like what they are doing  is very sensual and naughty for a stranger. However, I must admit I kind of like the attention. Does this ever happen to anyone? 

Forgotten Fox

Usually when I stare at someone I don't realize it cause I'm thinking so I usually creep them out after a while, but when I do make eye contact with people who I think look attractive in the halls you can easily tell I'm startled by the suddenness. Then I end up quickly walking away trying my best not to show any embarrassment or excitement on my face till I'm long gone. (Thank the lord I was blessed with a straight face when it comes to most emotions) I don't think they ever realize it though since they only saw me for a second and not one time has anyone ever given me a look back that says they're interested. That would probably make me even more confused and would accidentally assume they want to start a staring contest if they look at me for more than 3 seconds :blink: (P.S. I love your Iceland & Mr.Puffin profile pic!)

35 minutes ago, Forgotten Fox said:

Usually when I stare at someone I don't realize it cause I'm thinking so I usually creep them out after a while, but when I do make eye contact with people who I think look attractive in the halls you can easily tell I'm startled by the suddenness. Then I end up quickly walking away trying my best not to show any embarrassment or excitement on my face till I'm long gone. (Thank the lord I was blessed with a straight face when it comes to most emotions) I don't think they ever realize it though since they only saw me for a second and not one time has anyone ever given me a look back that says they're interested. That would probably make me even more confused and would accidentally assume they want to start a staring contest if they look at me for more than 3 seconds :blink: (P.S. I love your Iceland & Mr.Puffin profile pic!)

Thank you :D, Hetalia is one of my all time favorite animes. See I can keep a straight face when I spot someone attractive, but when their eyes roam my face in a sexual way or when we stare each other in the eyes and I see that they are looking at me like that, I get so blushy and fidgety. I was at a restaurant with family and a family friend and there was a woman who was around her 40's and she was attractive. She was with her husband and when she caught my eye (I felt someone looking at me) she had the most unmistakable bedroom eyes, there was no room for doubt, there was nothing motherly or innocent about them. I was flattered but even before I knew I was asexual that look made uncomfortable like I couldn't return the favor and somehow I knew she wasn't just finding me aesthetically/romantically attractive like I was. I just could not figure out why she was looking at me that way. She had a clear view of me the whole time, so I was acting a little unnatural, fidgeting, blushing (I was embarrassed because I thought it was my fault she was acting this way towards me that I was drawing attention to myself). But I did glance over a few times. Also I look like a 14 year old boy so...

Stuff like this keeps happening to me with both genders.

Forgotten Fox

Oh man you poor guy, you were probably just trying to eat in peace!(14? That sounds like some cougar right there) Although I am straight faced, there was a time I made a fool of myself over someone who(although I didn't see him in a romantic way) was very aesthetically attractive in my 2nd year of high school. We were both in drama working on that year's production and he had to wear formal clothing for his character which made him look even more pleasing so I couldn't look at him when it was dress rehearsal or I would get distracted. One rehearsal, when I was walking by the busy dressing rooms(the doors have to stay open unless someone is changing so the girls room was shut but not the boys) and I glanced over at the open door only to see this guy pulling off his shirt not even bothering to close the door! I suddenly lost awareness of my surroundings for a second and the girls dressing room door open at that moment so that's how I ended up walking straight into a door. :redface:

16 minutes ago, Forgotten Fox said:

Oh man you poor guy, you were probably just trying to eat in peace!(14? That sounds like some cougar right there) Although I am straight faced, there was a time I made a fool of myself over someone who(although I didn't see him in a romantic way) was very aesthetically attractive in my 2nd year of high school. We were both in drama working on that year's production and he had to wear formal clothing for his character which made him look even more pleasing so I couldn't look at him when it was dress rehearsal or I would get distracted. One rehearsal, when I was walking by the busy dressing rooms(the doors have to stay open unless someone is changing so the girls room was shut but not the boys) and I glanced over at the open door only to see this guy pulling off his shirt not even bothering to close the door! I suddenly lost awareness of my surroundings for a second and the girls dressing room door open at that moment so that's how I ended up walking straight into a door. :redface:

Yeah I look exactly like a 14 year old boy my face is a little androgynous (which I do not really like), but for some reason a lot of older (they visually look older than me) guys and girls give me these looks. That sounds similar to a crush I had in high school. He was a beautiful middle eastern guy (even a girl said so) and he was so masculine and dare I say aesthetically hot. I thought a hot guy like him would never even look at me... I was wrong. We would stare at eachother in the halls and he had a very masculine personality, he would keep staring until I had to avert my eyes and then I would  look down to the floor blushing. This happened for years. He made me so nervous the way he looked at me.

Janus the Fox

I get at least pleasure from the sight of an attractive guy or girl, rarely blushes, not like from the start of a romantic relationship, I really cant tell someone's intent from their eyes, cant read from body language or facial expressions.  The way I feel though seeing a guy and the way I view an attractive girl is rather different, otherwise every different attractive person feels different in at least mild difference in pleasure intensity.

Archived