Hi im sorry I don't know if i am supposed to use this topic or not but i kinda need help.

okay so I'm having a hard time finding what i am. i said i was asexual but like when im in a relationship i stay with them for a while- like i love them but everything fades after like a week--  and i break up with them.. i end up feeling really bad but i don't know what im doing- 
also i like doing what couples do with like friends- like really close friendships when you hold hands and snuggle and stuff- im so ok with that but if it turns into a relationship i lose the feeling all together- Ill try to re-word what i said if you guys don't get me.. i wouldnt understand me either ( ALSO I DO NOT HAVE SEXUAL ATTRACTION IM NOT INTO ANYTHING OF THAT SORT AAA)

There's a term called frayromantic, which means that you experience romantic attraction but it fades when you get into a relationship. It's up to you if you want to label yourself, though.