MY FRIEND IS ACE TOO

tobi.is.a.gross.nerd

tobi.is.a.gross.nerd

Specifically, she is aro ace! I had no idea!!! Today I was telling her about this really cute ace shirt (I'll show ya the pic of it and here's the link to it  https://www.lookhuman.com/search/asexual merchandise) and she was just like hey wait. I'M ACE TOOOO and now I think we are A1 best friends and I love it so much. I had no clue And I am so happy guys!!

Screenshot_20171125-235642.jpg

That's so great! I would love to find out that a good friend was ace too and have even more in common with them:) 

That's nice! My good pal is an aro ace too ~

And that shirt is great!

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
14 hours ago, tobi_christina_whichever said:

Specifically, she is aro ace! I had no idea!!! Today I was telling her about this really cute ace shirt (I'll show ya the pic of it and here's the link to it  https://www.lookhuman.com/search/asexual merchandise) and she was just like hey wait. I'M ACE TOOOO and now I think we are A1 best friends and I love it so much. I had no clue And I am so happy guys!!

Screenshot_20171125-235642.jpg

Congrats!! I bet it must have been a great moment for the both of you :D

Space-Ace-Android

*Looks*

*Thinks for 0.68 seconds*

*Buys*

IT IS SO AWESOME I NEED.

(I doubt any will get the reference :3)

nerdperson777

My friend is the same too.  I told her some years ago that there's a word that describes me that is really simple but has another meaning (ace).  She was hoping that it wasn't going to turn something innocent like turtle into an innuendo.  Then later she said, "OH, you mean asexual?"  She knew what it was because her high school friend did a TED talk on it.  6 months later, she says that she thinks she's asexual too.  For romantic orientation, she changed around to lithromantic, then aro for a while, so we were the aro ace buddies.  Now she has a boyfriend who is probably ace, since he's perfectly fine without sex.  Last I've heard, she thinks of herself as possibly biromantic, demiromantic for sure, maybe demisexual.  As for me, I'm still aro but unable to test if I'm demisexual.

Aw that's so cool!!! I wish I'll meet ace friends irl too someday :D 

And the shirt is awesome

I like that shirt! One thing I would say though is that for me personally, I would prefer it if it simply said "I've got an ace up my sleeve" and nothing else, which would convey the message more subtly and enigmatically. The part in parenthesis says more than I would want to give away! 

Archived