gender?!?

beepbooptfidek

beepbooptfidek

I don't really know what my gender is honestly. I was born biologically female so I mostly let people call me a girl but I don't really feel like that matches me all the time. Some days i feel neutral and wear unisex clothes and others i feel feminine and wear skirts and shit. I guess that somedays i wear the closest thing to masciline I could fine, which isnt much. I don't really know what to label it because I want to tell my friends what I'm feeling and tell people that yeah sorry for the mix up but "I'm non-binary" or "Yeah I'm a demi-girl". I thought about genderfuild but I don't really feel like a dude often so I don't know if I could call myself that. All I want to know is what it is called. Well thanks for reading...

Forgotten Fox

Okay so what you gotta remember is that gender expression is not the same thing as gender identity. Though how you express yourself is a part of it you can still be whatever. For example, I prefer gender clothing but love to mix and match all sorts of clothing. Though the thing that remains the same is that no matter what I wear I still am nonbinary as that's how I identify. You don't have to be 100% feminine to be a girl or masculine to be a boy(gender nonconforming and androgynous people exist!) in the end it's up to you to decide. Also it's okay if you switch labels while figuring this out, it takes a while to find what works for you ^_^

And I think it’s important to point out that to be genderfluid you don’t to be or feel like different genders in equal amounts. I’m genderflux (a sort of subset of genderfluid) and my agender and male days are not nearly equal. 

So don’t dismiss it out of hand but of course you can still cancel it as an option if you don’t think it’s you. 

Good luck!

1 hour ago, ReyGraves said:

And I think it’s important to point out that to be genderfluid you don’t to be or feel like different genders in equal amounts. I’m genderflux (a sort of subset of genderfluid) and my agender and male days are not nearly equal. 

So don’t dismiss it out of hand but of course you can still cancel it as an option if you don’t think it’s you. 

Good luck!

It's also important to note that someone who is genderfluid doesn't necessarily experience both binary genders, much like Rey.

http://gender.wikia.com/wiki/Gender_Fluid

Archived