Other aces who don’t like cake? Lol

Skyy

New member, hi. I have had my suspicions for awhile that I was asexual, but something happened that made me think I wasn’t and I forgot all about it...Then I picked up a book called Tash Hearts Tolstoy, it reminded me of asexuality, I researched it, and here I am. Pretty positive I’m ace, it’s just frustrating how few current materials there are about it.  I came out to my friends and one was very understanding and knew what it was, and the other didnt(I told them to look it up) and they said “Maybe you just haven’t found the right guy yet.” *facepalm They meant well though.

Does anyone know of up to date blogs and websites about this? Everything I’ve found seems to have not been written in since 2009, with the exception of a few. Also, am I the only ace on this site who doesn’t like cake? Lol. I hate pasteries, really the only thing like that that I like are chocolate chip cookies. ;) What about y’all? 

Welcome! :) I love cake, but I know of other aces who don't. Congratulations on discovering your asexuality, and sorry that your friend didn't understand.

Image result for chocolate chip cookies

I’m eating cookie dough as I type, lol. Even when not really liking cake, the Asexual/cake joke is hilarious.  Glad to hear I’m not the only one who doesn’t like cake, Haha. Love your profile picture. 

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! 

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

arekathevampyre

Hi and welcome !! 

I like pastries like pie (savoury) , quiches and tarts (savoury) . Cakes and biscuits (scones) are okay too . 

I don't generally eat too much sweet stuff but I guess it's because I prefer savoury to sweet stuff (just not overly strong flavours) . 

To Each Their Own

I hate cake, it’s cloying and it gives me migraines. However, on this site I just treat it as a metaphor. Some of the pictures are quite fabulous. Welcome here. 

Archived