WhiteWolf1

Clothed Female Naked Male

Recommended Posts

WhiteWolf1

I like this erotical fetish where one is an exhibitionist (male) and other voyeur (female). where I'm Naked and she Clothed, it's some kind of Femdom, she is superior and I inferior.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Polygon

Okay. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oldgeeza

A kinky asexual? There's plenty of other people with kinks and fetishes that are asexual, if you enjoy it, why not, live and let live.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member4445

I like to have sex with bread. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
timewarp

@Ciri likes to watch. This is what she sees:

 

https://image.slidesharecdn.com/icossc2016-29sep2016-parallel-theme3-davidgriffith-170203143307/95/long-open-path-fourier-transform-spectroscopy-measurements-of-atmospheric-greenhouse-gases-2-638.jpg?cb=1486132414

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceBlue
1 hour ago, Santa's little timewarp said:

@Ciri likes to watch. This is what she sees:

 

https://image.slidesharecdn.com/icossc2016-29sep2016-parallel-theme3-davidgriffith-170203143307/95/long-open-path-fourier-transform-spectroscopy-measurements-of-atmospheric-greenhouse-gases-2-638.jpg?cb=1486132414

Thats very interesting. Can you send me your data? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceBlue
1 hour ago, Ciri said:

I like to have sex with bread. 

I assume It'd have to be a baguette. :lol::lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member4445
14 minutes ago, IceBlue said:

I assume It'd have to be a baguette. :lol::lol:

I prefer a nice, warm, moist pitta. With butter. And cranberry chutney. And pate. I’d tap that all day long :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member4445

0_EB59667-1_CAD-4099-8_D6_D-_AF3_B3126_A

 

#ThisIsMyFetish

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Star Bit

Would you want this IRL or want anyone specific to look at you naked? If so, that's sexual activity; which goes against Aven's definition of sexual attraction in the FAQ. That could be called Quasi-heterosexual though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Homer

I'm not exactly sure where OP wants to go with this :(

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WhiteWolf1
35 minutes ago, Star Bit said:

Would you want this IRL or want anyone specific to look at you naked? If so, that's sexual activity; which goes against Aven's definition of sexual attraction in the FAQ. That could be called Quasi-heterosexual though.

it's asexual kinky. It's a kind of kinkiness. If you don't know, also Asexuals with kinky side existing, that means that this makes them fun, but still they don't want a sex (because they are a REAL asexuals), they like maybe more erotics and fetishs, that's all.

 

I could say this are graysexuals, but definitely not sexual

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]
6 hours ago, Ciri said:

@Santa's little timewarp Likes to have sex with radioactive cows. Personally, I think he’s the weird one. 

someone said radioactive? :huh: xD

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Star Bit

@WhiteWolf1 Yes I know asexuals can have kinks, but an asexual kink doesn't include themselves WITH others. For instance, an asexual can have a foot fetish; feet can arouse them and/or they can use them to fap, but an asexual would not want to touch or look at feet IRL for the sexual arousal; that's partnered sexual activity. Also, it came to me late, but it's specifically a woman seeing YOU naked, not A woman seeing A man naked. The former is sexual (or as I said, Quasisexual) and the latter is asexual. Sexual activity doesn't have to be desired with anyone specific; it can be desired in general; that's how half of sexual people function.

 

Let's start at the beginning. AVEN's english server defines asexuality by the American cultural phrase sexual attraction. AVEN defines sexual attraction as the "desire to have sexual contact with someone else, to share our sexuality with them" in the FAQ. That's mentally or IRL. What is sexual activity? Partnered genital stimulation; be it direct or indirect. So what you described certainly isn't typical sexual activity but it IS sexual activity with yourself and someone else. That's why I suggested Quasi-heterosexual and not heterosexual; because it's a type of sex that borders on not being sex. If sexual activity is only a mental desire that would never be wanted IRL then that's under Gray-asexual because they are virtually asexual (not by choice).

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]
On 03/12/2017 at 3:52 PM, WhiteWolf1 said:

I like this erotical fetish where one is an exhibitionist (male) and other voyeur (female). where I'm Naked and she Clothed, it's some kind of Femdom, she is superior and I inferior.

okay, awesome. so what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WhiteWolf1
16 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

okay, awesome. so what?

You don't understand this. It's No wonder if you are homoromantic... your orientation it's completly opposed from CFNM. May I ask you why do you opened and commenting this, if is this stuff totaly opposite from your interests ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]
5 hours ago, WhiteWolf1 said:

You don't understand this. It's No wonder if you are homoromantic... your orientation it's completly opposed from CFNM. May I ask you why do you opened and commenting this, if is this stuff totaly opposite from your interests ?

these things are rather the opposite of interests of asexual people in general. it doesn't really matter that the certain one (in this case, me) is into guys and not into girls. 

we're not dying to have our private parts touched by any other person, that's just it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moon Spirit ☽

How about clothed everyone?

 

Good luck finding someone here who isn't repulsed by your genitalia. :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WhiteWolf1
On 9. 12. 2017 at 8:17 PM, Wish Bear 🌠 said:

How about clothed everyone?

 

Good luck finding someone here who isn't repulsed by your genitalia. :lol:

it's not just that she seeing my genitalia it's more part of domination/submission play. I just want to say that I like Dominant girls and that CFNM is a game/play of domination and submission. Look I don't force noone with this, I'm just telling you that I'm interested in this and maybe if is there a ace girl who like to be dominant and want to try this, she can contact me. But of course I'll nobody force it, because you making expression here with you replies, like I would force you into this and making a sexual propaganda, but it's not true. That's it !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
borkfork
On 12/11/2017 at 10:38 AM, WhiteWolf1 said:

it's not just that she seeing my genitalia it's more part of domination/submission play. I just want to say that I like Dominant girls and that CFNM is a game/play of domination and submission. Look I don't force noone with this, I'm just telling you that I'm interested in this and maybe if is there a ace girl who like to be dominant and want to try this, she can contact me. But of course I'll nobody force it, because you making expression here with you replies, like I would force you into this and making a sexual propaganda, but it's not true. That's it !

I think you'd be better off on Fetlife. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Residentshadow
On 12/3/2017 at 9:52 AM, WhiteWolf1 said:

I like this erotical fetish where one is an exhibitionist (male) and other voyeur (female). where I'm Naked and she Clothed, it's some kind of Femdom, she is superior and I inferior.

It's cool. I've heard far worse and seen even worse than that. This is a safe place and your not the only one here who's into this stuff.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WhiteWolf1
On 16. 12. 2017 at 7:20 PM, borkfork said:

I think you'd be better off on Fetlife. 

I'm already there, you too ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WhiteWolf1
On 17. 12. 2017 at 1:53 AM, Residentshadow said:

It's cool. I've heard far worse and seen even worse than that. This is a safe place and your not the only one here who's into this stuff.

thanks for support, I'm just honest.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kamen Rider Rouge

I may be wrong here, but I never thought of male being inferior while naked. In may pictures it's quite the opposite. 

 

Unless you meant being inferior to a woman in the sense that she's wearing all latex, making you do house chores on your hands and knees, and all while whipping you. Then I don't follow. 

 

That being said, I do find this kink arousing, nonetheless. 

 

Lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salmiakki

In sexual fantasies when sometimes the person I fantasize about has more clothes on than I do it makes me feel like he has more control. Like he is always in control no matter how naked or clothed we are but when only I am naked and he has some clothes on it makes me feel naked in a whole different way, like I’m completely exposed to him and I should be embarrassed, I’m so vulnerable and he has so much power over me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RK800

May I recommend Fetlife? I love that site, and it's probably better for sexual kinkster talk than AVEN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WhiteWolf1
On 7/1/2018 at 11:19 PM, Salmiakki said:

In sexual fantasies when sometimes the person I fantasize about has more clothes on than I do it makes me feel like he has more control. Like he is always in control no matter how naked or clothed we are but when only I am naked and he has some clothes on it makes me feel naked in a whole different way, like I’m completely exposed to him and I should be embarrassed, I’m so vulnerable and he has so much power over me.

Yes, that's a perfectly description, I like to be in such a vulnerable position in front of female.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kayze

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is? Are you asking if having this kink still falls under asexuality or is this just about the "sex" part of the forum title?

 

If former, you can have fetishes and kinks and still be asexual. It's about sexual attraction towards another person. Not all kinks lead to sex or are even influenced by it. If you are sexually motivated with another individual, then it might fall under gray-asexual but I wouldn't see it as exactly asexual. Of course, labels are labels and the correct one is whatever gives the right initial impression/expectation.

 

If the latter, it probably belongs more in this forum: https://www.asexuality.org/en/forum/137-the-sex-talk/

 

But as far as kinks go, it's pretty tame.

 

On 12/3/2017 at 1:47 PM, Star Bit said:

Would you want this IRL or want anyone specific to look at you naked? If so, that's sexual activity; which goes against Aven's definition of sexual attraction in the FAQ. That could be called Quasi-heterosexual though.

Sexual activity isn't against AVEN's definition of sexual attraction nor definition of asexual. Sexual desire, however, is.

https://www.asexuality.org/?q=general.html#ex1
https://www.asexuality.org/?q=general.html#ex4

 

On 12/9/2017 at 6:07 AM, WhiteWolf1 said:

You don't understand this. It's No wonder if you are homoromantic... your orientation it's completly opposed from CFNM. May I ask you why do you opened and commenting this, if is this stuff totaly opposite from your interests ?

Opposite sex or same sex attraction doesn't differ on this at all... There is Dom/Sub play in both. It's unnecessary to call out romantic attraction as being relevant.

 

On 12/9/2017 at 11:17 AM, Moon Spirit ☽ said:

How about clothed everyone?

 

Good luck finding someone here who isn't repulsed by your genitalia. :lol:

Asexuality isn't sex repulsion. It can be part of it but it's not automatically the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now