Do You Have Preferences When It Comes to Sexual Organs?

coolandcute

I don't find any genitalia attractive. I like the looks of non-binary, androgyny, or some drag queens, clothes on. I don't like my own parts, but appreciate my breasts because I breastfed my daughter with them. 

Well, until relatively recently, I thought that all male genitalia was repulsive (without having really seen them in real life or even clear photos or videos).  I had seen a diseased set in a medical textbook many years ago.  That image haunted me for years.  Over the last couple of years and even weeks, I saw some images as part of research and not all of them were repulsive.  Furthermore, I discovered that the handsome white guys I feel most attracted to are likely to have light-colored/white/pink male anatomy, which doesn't look bad.  That is good news in case I ever have sex.  My handsome husband won't have to worry about my being repulsed by his sex organs!  That should make it easier.  I also discovered that I like boxers over briefs--on a handsome guy!   

I think most breasts look nice whether they’re natural, fake, large, or small. I myself have small breasts. I used to hate them because in high school I would get bullied for having small ones, but I’ve learned to like them now.

Are we even supposed to find genitalia pleasant to look at? I don't know whether it excites sexual people when they see it or not.

Personality is the most important thing for me but I like women aesthetically. Smaller breasts are better for me visually but it's not really something that matters really. I prefer connecting with a person's soul and not their physical body so much. I don't think about what someone looks like naked. If I look at a woman I'm more likely to be admiring their clothes lol.

As far as females go, I think breasts are really attractive, big or small, perky are very attractive to me... however, I am really turned off by women's genitals. 

Men's genitals, however, I also find attractive. Weird I know, but I actually love looking at naked dudes, so sue me! 

... whether that makes me "straight" or not, I honestly don't know. Still don't want to have sex with them...so there's that. 

I am a person who cares a lot about looks and appearance when it comes to any matter, so yep, also when it comes to those body parts. :lol: I like breasts, anywhere between small and medium sized. They should be all natural, plastic surgery is a no go for me. Trained/tones butt cheeks are good aswell. As of now I'm a little unsure about female genitalia, I wouldn't say I like them very much or have preferences, but I also don't hate them, they are just not as much part of my fantasies. They should be well groomed and cared for, hygienically, of course. In general - while all of that aesthetically pleasing to look at, I could only call it attractive under a ton of other or additional circumstances. 

I'm kinda neutral when it comes to male genitalia but since I'm more of a homoromantic, I don't really care about them.  

considering my orientation, the likelihood of me having sex with anyone is pretty low. however, having said that, i hate absolutes, so things may change down the line. what i do know is that i am more attracted to people who are physically similar to me than not, which may sound kinda....narcissistic....but it's true. if i were to have sex with someone, i'd rather it be someone with a vagina, since i have one and i'm used to them. penises are too weird and i would like to avoid them as much as possible, thanks. i don't really recognize anything other than genitala as "sexual organs", but in terms of attraction the same rule can be applied to other physical traits. i'm more attracted to people with boobs than without, without facial hair than with, with shorter hair rather than long hair, asians more than non-asians, etc.

someone once asked me if i would bang my clone and i replied that it would be more likely than me banging anyone else, lol

• 5 weeks later...
blueheroness

I'm demisexual and I generally find leaner males more appealing. I have found that there are some facial features I may like more. And I don't prefer beards. But I also find that that doesn't really mean much in the long run. I am always primarily interested in personality. All my squishes or crushes have looked totally different. Height,  eye color, hair color, ethnicity and nationality all have been different. So in the end my demisexuality really is the deciding factor. 

On 11/30/2017 at 1:56 PM, LeDeer said:

Kinda hard to define... for now I've found aesthetically and/or sexually attractive only not-really-feminine thin girls. I do like curves to some extent (big breasts aren't my thing at all, small ones are fine/good looking, same for bottoms). But I seem to find them attractive only when clothed or covered; nude breasts don't look aesthetically good imo. Also thin androgynous boys aren't too bad, but I have no interest for them. Everything else is indifferent.

As for sexual organs, I find penises gross, while vaginas are.... ok? I don't mind? Can't tell for sure? In a way, the idea that females don't have anything down there reassures me, and having sex with a girl doesn't sound that bad. However I can't say "I like vaginas", it's more "I don't like penises so I deal with vaginas because they are the only other option available".

On 12/2/2017 at 12:34 AM, TopHatCat said:

I don't get anything from peoples' bodies (aro ace), but I do find an artistic appreciation in the female form-more than the male form. I myself am female, and for some reason female physiques generally seem more graceful and beautiful. Maybe I'm biased. :P

I also find male genitalia to be extremely disgusting (no offense to those who have it). Even though it's less convenient when going to the bathroom, I definitely prefer the privacy and elegance of female genitals.

I agree with these for the most part? Aesthetically I prefer female bodies to male bodies although both can be beautiful in an artistic context. But I'm grossed out by penises and, usually, asses on men. I just rather there be some kind of pants situation. 

Darth Tribble

As a male, I sorta like breasts, as long as they are covered. Fully exposed breasts just look weird to me, and I don’t like nipples.

Archived