antagonism by lesbians

aero58

Wow,you got to be rejected by some lesbian.I am so sorry for you.But even straight person would be rejecting you it's not about sexuality.It's about attitude. 

I still have no idea what this is about.

15 minutes ago, Homer said:

I still have no idea what this is about.

I think it's about some guy who is definitely not a psychiatrist complaining because he was rejected when he wanted sex with someone.

3 hours ago, aero58 said:

ok. I'm here and I have some time on my hands now. What would you like me to explain about my quote?

never mind omg all my questions have been answered by your other answers already :lol:

Shadowstepper

Yeah... Having had plenty of interactions with lesbians, I really never got a sense of "I hate hate you cause you're a man" 

If you are looking for tips on how to successfully interact with lesbians so that they don't hate you, it's really simple: don't be a dick. 

As a matter of fact, that's a pretty good tip for interacting with people in general

7 hours ago, aero58 said:

You as a Lesbia(nish) should know that most of your sexual orientation kind crave for some dick once in a while. I have bedded down a few of you when I was younger as I had a beautiful feminish face, something like a darker Elvis Presley, green eyes and all, and I was very attractive to Lesbians to fuck once and after they came to look deprecatingly at my dick, but only after they came.. But that's not my point.

5 hours ago, aero58 said:

many lesbians enjoy a dick once in a while.

5 hours ago, aero58 said:

my dick measures 8 inches and I have found that this size is plenty satisfying for many hetro females.

I'm not a lesbian and I don't want your dick. I'm actually rather repulsed by the idea of your dick, and find your attitude towards women disgusting. So let me make this clear for you: It's not 'lesbians' you're experiencing antagonism from, it's women in general. You, as a 'psychiatrist', should understand that women in general (and many men too) just can't stand your attitude, regardless of their sexual orientation.

Global statement but will stick by it: no real psychiatrist would post this bunch of...uh, stuff in an asexual forum (or any forum).  Psychiatrists can be biased on some issues, but they have to go through at least ten years of education and further training.  The OP's posts don't demonstrate that.  

43 minutes ago, Sally said:

Global statement but will stick by it: no real psychiatrist would post this bunch of...uh, stuff in an asexual forum (or any forum).  Psychiatrists can be biased on some issues, but they have to go through at least ten years of education and further training.  The OP's posts don't demonstrate that.  

Go to my FB page, Oscar canosa. Look at my cover photo. You see the white Dr. there with the glasses? She's bisexual and doesn't like me much. The rest are hetro females and get along great with me as I joke frequently with them. In that particular picture, I asked them to stand in profile, and when they didn't understand and tapped my hip, saying Some friends asked me to see you from the side(their asses)(which was true), that's why they are genuinely laughing.

Not convinced. I've had several lesbian friends, and worked for one who was our project lead. Never ran into any sort of anti-male attitude among them. There are probably a few lesbians out there who feel that way, but I believe they're much less common than the OP suggests.

Mark me down as confused and nauseated.

3 hours ago, aero58 said:

Go to my FB page, Oscar canosa. Look at my cover photo. You see the white Dr. there with the glasses? She's bisexual and doesn't like me much. The rest are hetro females and get along great with me as I joke frequently with them. In that particular picture, I asked them to stand in profile, and when they didn't understand and tapped my hip, saying Some friends asked me to see you from the side(their asses)(which was true), that's why they are genuinely laughing.

If any of that is true (and I don't believe anything you say at this point) then the issue is that the bisexual lady (though I thought you were initially talking about a lesbian?) is the only one with any sense. Most hetero women (as well as lesbian, bisexual, and asexual women) in a professional setting would take serious issue with you asking them to turn sideways so people can see their asses.

I could totally have misunderstood what you're trying to say here though, your post just seems like random words jumbled together at some points.

2 hours ago, aero58 said:

I'm not interested in your FB page, and none of that convinced me that you are indeed a psychiatrist.  Nothing you've said makes any sense.

3 hours ago, FictoVore. said:

If any of that is true (and I don't believe anything you say at this point) then the issue is that the bisexual lady (though I thought you were initially talking about a lesbian?) is the only one with any sense. Most hetero women (as well as lesbian, bisexual, and asexual women) in a professional setting would take serious issue with you asking them to turn sideways so people can see their asses.

I could totally have misunderstood what you're trying to say here though, your post just seems like random words jumbled together at some points.

You don't live in Hialeah, FL, Victor, the other Cuban province. You seem to be one of these, repressed, Victorian Anglos.

You don't live in Hialeah, FL, Victor, the other Cuban province. You seem to be one of these, repressed, Victorian Anglos.

For a start, it's not Victor. It's FictoVore, or Ficto if you prefer. Secondly, anyone who knows my posts from AVEN will know I'm the opposite of 'repressed'.  

It's also not 'repressed' to have a strong distaste for the way you speak about women, as though the ones who disagree with your behavior are below you and as though they're all gagging for cock (which makes lesbians antagonistic towards you because their cock craving is at odds with their sexual orientation.... or whatever it is that you're trying to say).

sexual psychotherapy.

Someone doesn't need sexual psychotherapy just because they're confused by your nonsense. If anything, I think it's you who may need some sexual psychotherapy to help you attain a healthier attitude towards women.

Archived