antagonism by lesbians

aero58

RiseOfCourage

Huh??

At least for 40+ years, I've always witnessed the opposite. 

There's two sides to every issue (or perceived issue) dude.

Can't say I've ever noticed any ill will from any lesbian ever. 

Phantasmal Fingers

To be brutally honest I'm more bothered here by the meaningless and unnecessary capitalisation of Hetero and Lesbians in that quote! :o

See? It's catching! You've got me doing it now! :evil: :o :lol:

nanogretchen4

What do you mean by antagonism? If your definition of antagonism is not wanting to date you, then yeah, because lesbians are, you know, lesbians. Many lesbians also are feminists, so if your definition of antagonism is not putting up with sexist BS, again that's not very surprising. I've never seen a lesbian go out looking for heterosexual men to pick fights with. I think if you don't bother them they won't bother you.

I want OP to come back and explain!! There's no context to this quote at all and I have so many questions that I don't know where to start...

6 hours ago, aero58 said:

We, Hetro men, are bothered by the antagonism towards us exhibited by most Lesbians.

Damn you're hard to quote on mobile and it broke my reply box so I need to respond in the quote itself. Could you explain further please? I notice you make topics about random things with no context.. it would be really helpful for people if you would explain things with a little more context. Are you really a psychiatrist like you claimed in another thread? The one's I've met have all been really wordy even if English isn't their first language. You seem to be, well let's just say, a man of few words and even less explanation :P

We, Hetro men, are bothered by the antagonism towards us exhibited by most Lesbians.

On 21/11/2017 at 10:36 PM, aero58 said:

I am 70 yrs old, I usually post on the older asexuals section of this blog as the moderators here have recommended that I do. But sometimes, being a Physician, a Psychiatrist by specialty and of course a Teacher, more appropriately, a clarifier during the psychotherapy I conduct in my patients,

If this is really the case, why aren't you clearer with the topics you start? You often give no explanation in your OP and just leave people scratching their heads in confusion.

6 hours ago, Shadowstepper said:

Ok, I'm lost. What is it exactly I'm supposed to be offended by?

Not offended at all by it. Rather, the antagonism by most Lesbians towards us Hetro males makes it very difficult for us, let's better say, at least for me, to communicate effectively with them. And impediments in communication create division, which we Humans don't need at all.

1 hour ago, gaogao said:

I want OP to come back and explain!! There's no context to this quote at all and I have so many questions that I don't know where to start...

ok. I'm here and I have some time on my hands now. What would you like me to explain about my quote?

Can someone please enlighten me on what in name of figs is going on?

RiseOfCourage

It's freakin' trolls man. Not making sense is the whole point, lol!

5 minutes ago, RiseOfCourage said:

It's freakin' trolls man. Not making sense is the whole point, lol!

No troll at all. Just expressing my feelings. We are in the older "asexual" part of this blog, so let's speak openly. You as a Lesbia(nish) should know that most of your sexual orientation kind crave for some dick once in a while. I have bedded down a few of you when I was younger as I had a beautiful feminish face, something like a darker Elvis Presley, green eyes and all, and I was very attractive to Lesbians to fuck once and after they came to look deprecatingly at my dick, but only after they came.. But that's not my point. Specially at work, and I am the chief Psychiatrist there, I feel the negative vibes, I call it antagonism, from the Lesbian personnel there and though they have to obey my orders, I feel some kind of resentment, passive-aggressive feelings from them at having to obey me. This feeling that I get from Lesbians, I do not get from hetro women. I am highly sensitive in picking up feelings from people so you might believe me when I tell you this is so. 

I'm not a psychiatrist so this is only an amateur theory, but have you perhaps considered that the reason you're picking up feelings of resentment and passive-aggression from lesbians is because they feel uncomfortable and offended by your belief that most of them secretly "crave for some dick"? 

RiseOfCourage
11 minutes ago, aero58 said:

Sorry for the troll assumption, but it did encourage some more explanation for this puzzling post. I'm glad you have good looks and have enjoyed your dick being admired.

I can't speak for "most of my sexual orientation" as you term it, I'm asexual. I don't crave dick. (My lesbian attraction to women is aesthetic.) 

As far as I know, those ladies who've admired your dick's prowess are bisexual. True lesbians do not do dudes. But, that's just labels, right? You had fun, the ladies got to discover their bisexual sides.

That's unfortunate regarding the attitudes of your staff at work. There is the occasional lesbian who has attitude issues with men, but that's not common (there's men who have attitudes about women too...whatever.) Are you projecting an undercurrent of distain toward the lesbians at work? Or projecting the same sexual assumptions, as in how irresistibly attractive you apparently are, that you've so carefully conveyed in your post? As a psychiatrist you would understand this best: showing another sincere respect in the workplace will typically manifest a similar response. It's difficult to believe your entire lesbian staff will distain you without good reason.

18 minutes ago, Zsareph said:

I'm not a psychiatrist so this is only an amateur theory, but have you perhaps considered that the reason you're picking up feelings of resentment and passive-aggression from lesbians is because they feel uncomfortable and offended by your belief that most of them secretly "crave for some dick"? 

Bluntly speaking, I feel the resentment that I pick up from most lesbians towards hetro males is not the they crave for some dick, is that, simply, they don't have a dick(psychodinamically speaking, the symbol of maleness).

7 minutes ago, RiseOfCourage said:

Sorry for the troll assumption, but it did encourage some more explanation for this puzzling post. I'm glad you have good looks and have enjoyed your dick being admired.

I can't speak for "most of my sexual orientation" as you term it, I'm asexual. I don't crave dick. (My lesbian attraction to women is aesthetic.) 

As far as I know, those ladies who've admired your dick's prowess are bisexual. True lesbians do not do dudes. But, that's just labels, right? You had fun, the ladies got to discover their bisexual sides.

That's unfortunate regarding the attitudes of your staff at work. There is the occasional lesbian who has attitude issues with men, but that's not common (there's men who have attitudes about women too...whatever.) Are you projecting an undercurrent of distain toward the lesbians at work? Or projecting the same sexual assumptions, as in how irresistibly attractive you apparently are, that you've so carefully conveyed in your post? As a psychiatrist you would understand this best: showing another sincere respect in the workplace will typically manifest a similar response. It's difficult to believe your entire lesbian staff will distain you without good reason.

Envy of my dick, Rise, of any dick. Called penis envy in psychoanalysis. But you're right, the butch types do not do dudes, neither do I want those types.

7 minutes ago, aero58 said:

So, just so we're being clear, you believe that most lesbians are actually into hetero sex and have penis envy? 

Truly, their motives for disliking you are simply unfathomable.

RiseOfCourage

Is penis envy a real thing? I thought that was a myth...but I'm not the expert here. 

I have to admit I have a bit of boob envy, admiring them & all, but it's not associated with any negative attitude.

To the OP. You stated that you look feminine, and have found yourself in intimate situations with homoromantic females. Could it just possibly be that when revealed , they didn't find what they were expecting. Genetics can't be helped, and may have unintentionally sent the wrong audio and visual cues to the ladies concerned, but could it just be they were confused or upset as what they found wasn't what they wanted. A similar situation to if a male seeking female company finds that they are with a pre-op transexual? If people are seeking company (and maybe more) and strike up a good friendship "pull" and find that the person they are with doesn't conform to their own perceived sexual or romantic orientation ,then it's not exactly surprising that they may put up a psychological barrier

6 minutes ago, Zsareph said:

So, just so we're being clear, you believe that most lesbians are actually into hetero sex and have penis envy? 

Truly, their motives for disliking you are simply unfathomable.

We are NOT being clear. On your first sentence, my experience and my hetro males friends experiences have taught me that, yes, many lesbians enjoy a dick once in a while. On the penis envy term of your first sentence, I didn't say it first, only quoting Sigmund Freud. But really, what it is not clear, this one for me, is that there exist people that do not experience ANY kind of sexual attraction, except if that is pathologic, like hypogonadism. oh, I didn't say they dislike me in particular, I don't know if dislike is the right word; I believe that hetro males, any of them, rubs them the wrong way, better, maybe?

knittinghistorian
30 minutes ago, RiseOfCourage said:

Is penis envy a real thing? I thought that was a myth...but I'm not the expert here. 

I have to admit I have a bit of boob envy, admiring them & all, but it's not associated with any negative attitude.

It’s one of Freud’s big points: how every woman has subconscious, sublimated penis envy. Bull***t, in my humble asexual opinion. Actually, personally, I suspect Freud’s overfocus on EVERYTHING being sexual (whether overtly or covertly) says more about Freud personally than about humanity as a whole. In fact, I quite enjoy the thought of my sexuality annoying Freud!

5 minutes ago, Skycaptain said:

To the OP. You stated that you look feminine, and have found yourself in intimate situations with homoromantic females. Could it just possibly be that when revealed , they didn't find what they were expecting. Genetics can't be helped, and may have unintentionally sent the wrong audio and visual cues to the ladies concerned, but could it just be they were confused or upset as what they found wasn't what they wanted. A similar situation to if a male seeking female company finds that they are with a pre-op transexual? If people are seeking company (and maybe more) and strike up a good friendship "pull" and find that the person they are with doesn't conform to their own perceived sexual or romantic orientation ,then it's not exactly surprising that they may put up a psychological barrier

Well, my dick measures 8 inches and I have found that this size is plenty satisfying for many hetro females. Perhaps lesbians...

1 hour ago, aero58 said:

No troll at all. Just expressing my feelings. We are in the older "asexual" part of this blog, so let's speak openly. You as a Lesbia(nish) should know that most of your sexual orientation kind crave for some dick once in a while. I have bedded down a few of you when I was younger as I had a beautiful feminish face, something like a darker Elvis Presley, green eyes and all, and I was very attractive to Lesbians to fuck once and after they came to look deprecatingly at my dick, but only after they came.. But that's not my point. Specially at work, and I am the chief Psychiatrist there, I feel the negative vibes, I call it antagonism, from the Lesbian personnel there and though they have to obey my orders, I feel some kind of resentment, passive-aggressive feelings from them at having to obey me. This feeling that I get from Lesbians, I do not get from hetro women. I am highly sensitive in picking up feelings from people so you might believe me when I tell you this is so. 

Excuse me but

CapitalLawfulFlicker-max-1mb.gif

RiseOfCourage
48 minutes ago, aero58 said:

Bluntly speaking, I feel the resentment that I pick up from most lesbians towards hetro males is not the they crave for some dick, is that, simply, they don't have a dick(psychodinamically speaking, the symbol of maleness).

That would be trans men...they are interested in the parts that coincide with being male. Lesbians aren't interested in being actual men or having their parts, even though some are interpreted as "masculine" in their ways. They'd be trans otherwise. A transmale friend currently wears a stud, or packer while he's considering surgery to create male parts...he does see this as the epitome of maleness, yep.

The whole joy of being lesbian- no dicks. We don't want to have one dangling between our legs, we love our vaginas, and sexual lesbians enjoy the flexibility of wearing a strap-on and the relief of being able to remove it during, um, play. But even possession of strapons doesn't necessitate desire to have an actual penis. Nothing more than a glittery silicone dildo or toy would.

Now that I think of it...I have vagina envy!! All your vaginas are belong to us!

Alejandrogynous

So to sum up, the OP would like everyone to know that he has a nice dick, even lesbians want him, and his dick is so nice that all the lesbians are jealous of it too. Also, that Lesbian is a proper noun.

Did I miss anything?

@aero58, nothing directly to do with this thread, but it appears you're relatively new to forums. There is no need to place your own post in quotes, all you need to do is type your text and click on "submit reply" :cake::cake:

I'm not sure if I should be offended or laugh! I do not presume to speak for my lesbian sisters but as a gay grey-ace female, I feel compelled to say something about this. First of all, I do not 'crave for some d..k'. Ever. Neither do I have 'penis envy' or 'castration complex' as dear Freud and his disciple here would have you all believe. I do not find the male form, including the 'glorious phallus', either aesthetically pleasing or sexually attractive, but that does not mean I am antagonistic towards men, heterosexual or otherwise! Unless they are so obviously steeped in phallocentric patriarchal ideology and hold some really unsavoury opinions about women and female sexuality. Then I get really annoyed! 

Archived