*shuffles in like a socially awkward person* HELLO FELLOW ABROS

Abrosexuwhale

Abrosexuwhale

Hello fellow... lgbt community people. 😂 I’m -Name- but just call me A or Adds. I’m not an asexual (funny giving I’m literally on an asexuality site) I’m abrosexual, which basically means my sexuality is fluid

any other Abros out there??

no we do not only date magicians.

Welcome to AVEN, Abrosexuwhale.

258s.jpg

I've heard of sexual fluidity, but not Abrosexual before. I have learned a new word! Thank you! :D

Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Welcome! Sometimes we're included in the LGBT+ community, but not always. It has been argued that asexuality works on a different scale to sexuality, as one can be homo/bi/pan/hetero etc. Asexual. We do work closely with the LGBT+ community, but we are very underrepresented and many people believe that the A in the LGBT+ alphabet soup is just for ally. It's for Abro/Asex/Aro and any of the sexualities which fluctuate, or show an absence of or obscurity in sexual or romantic attraction in some form.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
AngryAbrosexualPanromantic

Hello my fellow Abros! It's very great to hear about your existence as sometimes I feel quite lonely in my identity. But it's great to meet you all! 

SparkyCat13

Welcome! This is my first time hearing the term abrosexual; I'm glad to learn a new thing!

I would personally love to date a magician, haha.

Image result for magician cake

Archived