Do you collect anything?

otachi

On 15/01/2018 at 5:27 PM, A380 said:

Oh, it's ok! You can have them for free, then! :)

I don't collect these any more and it's just a shame they're gathering dust at my place if they could join your collection instead ^^

PM me if you're interested :)

Hi. That's a really amazing offer. Are you sure? 

On 22.01.2018 at 11:25 PM, Twig55 said:

Hi. That's a really amazing offer. Are you sure? 

Yeah, they deserve a good home! :)

If you like anything else from my old collection, let me know :)

I collect 1:64 scale toy cars, most of what I have are NASCAR racecars. Most of my collection is in a storage unit but I plan on putting them on display when we move into our new house in a few days

Books, for the most part. I've started buying manga recently, which is definitely going to escalate. I also tend to buy too much anime merch, but I don't think I have enough for it to be considered a collection...yet. :ph34r:

sorry-for-my-english

I collect Lego Bionicle, I have like 60 or 70 of them, and I'm starting a little collection of Lego Star Wars

I collect rocks and jars. Don't even ask me how I got started on collecting jars of all things, because frankly I'm not sure myself lol. I don't even put anything inside the jars, I just like the way they look while totally empty.

As for rocks, I like to go to the beach or a river that's nearby my house to look around at the rocks that are there and grab the ones that I like the appearance of. I wash them off when I get home and put them on a shelf that's dedicated to my collection. I also collect gemstones, but I don't have that many of them yet.

Can this also apply to things we collect online? I am a serious cyber hoarder and I've got a ton of historical fashion photos and pictures. IRL I don't have a lot of stuff, but I do really like those beautiful penguin classics books and if they have a book I like that is bound in one of those gorgeous patterned covers, I'll purchase one.  

Wait a minute! I just remembered I do collect a random object. Yes...this is weird but I collect pine cones (the ones that can stand up), acorns and drift wood. I also sometimes bring in a few leaves in the autumn, but I usually will throw those out after a while because I haven't been able to successfully bind them. I have a couple of them on my book shelf, window sill on the top of my dresser because I think they're pretty. And because I'm actually a squirrel. :P

• 4 weeks later...

I collect...

- Books - Have over 700 currently and still growing

- Stones and Gems

- Australian Coins and Notes

- Other Coins and Notes

- Stamps

- Marvel Factfiles Magazine Collection

- Mind, Body, Spirit Magazine Collection

- Art of Crochet Magazine Collection

- Dvds

- Twilight Saga Merchandise Collection 

- Trading Card Collection

- Tarzo Collection

- Marvel Disc Collection

Though I do have things like arts and craft, wool and scrap booking things that arent a collection but I have alot of it.

DarthMulligein

I collect classic shaped glass soda bottles. I don't have a lot of money so I only have four. I have two that aren't glass but are the same shape. I also have a USA state quarter collection.

SilverForestFae

I collect pine cones, acorns, notebooks (that I will, am, or have used), used to collect creek rock, trying to collect stones now, would love to collect more artwork and make more artwork to hang up :)

WobblyWallaby

I collect:

Trinket boxes

Carousels

Books

Star Trek stuffs

I have a fine collection of broken hearts...jk

I collect coins and I have a shit tone of broken jewelry (most necklaces and earrings.)

• 2 weeks later...

I used to collect flash lights but now I'm collecting the Percy Jackson and Heroes Of Olympus book series.

Funko pops, game consoles, loot crates and recently manga...and I wonder where all my money goes!

• 2 months later...
Dark Heart

I collect books (I had over 500 the last time I counted - several months ago), snow globes, and fairy statuary. I don't have as many of the last two as I want, but as soon as I have more room (and the money), I'm hoping to expand my collections.

Pins, maps/atlases, flags, coins, and business cards.

I used to collect quarters to get all the 50 quarters each having a unique design for a US state and my collection was almost complete but then my sister spent it all on lip gloss. I have now moved on to postcards but I'm still salty over that 

I collect Pokémon stuff. I don't have much yet aside from games, but I'm hoping to start picking up a bunch of cards and plushies one day, whenever I may have disposable income to spend on that kind of thing.

I also have a small coin collection, which used to be bigger, but I'm not sure where most of it went. Also used to have a collection of precious stones but family decided to throw that away. >.>

On 1/16/2018 at 6:27 PM, MiraMeyneth said:

If it's shiny, I've probably picked it up.

Months-old post, but I still do this and never will stop. I've got a bunch of rocks sitting around that I picked up because they were shiny or otherwise funny-looking.

On 6/2/2018 at 3:38 AM, May Flower said:

Pins, maps/atlases, flags, coins, and business cards.

Maps :) I have a two-sided wall map of the world. And a two-sided laminated map of Poland (sitting on a table in my room, because I couldn't figure out how to hang it, given that I'm equally interested in both sides. I have several atlases too, from my school years.

I have a collection of foreign coins, mostly from the former Communist bloc.

Books.

Used ones, mostly. If I see a book that I liked in the past, I'll buy it. If I see a book that looks interesting, I'll buy it. I've got nearly two hundred books now, which is a problem, because I live in one room and I'm moving in 8 months. Send help.

And more books.

Emily Dialga Watson

Probably sounds strange but I collect notebooks. It started as small and has rapidly grown out of hand. I've lost count of how many I actually own now because I have a nasty habit of buying new ones whenever my anxiety is really bad- which at the moment seems to be all the time.

Hick Wizard

Lately I have started collecting tools, also random items used in electrical work for example light switches, and receptacles.

It's confession time: I collect shark stuff! 🦈

I can't remember exactly when I grew a fascination with them (maybe I was 11?) but I have always had an interest in sharks. I was a kiddo watching shark week and owned the box set so I could watch it anytime during the year. I realized that the shark was my spirit animal. I went to the aquarium to see the sharks! I'm like so obsessed that I even took a course on shark ecology. The certificate is framed hanging above my little shark shrine! 

I have one of those remote controlled balloons that's a shark in a box, I have a hula bobble shark, I have a snow globe, a holographic plate, I have several shark figures and toys, I have a shark stapler and tape dispenser, and so much more. A friend of mine drew a LARGE poster with sharks on it for my birthday once that I still have. One of my favorites is a A,B,C book a fellow shark-loving artist made. I originally got it for my niece but once it showed up I ended up keeping it! Oh and of course, my shark kigu/onsie! 

7 hours ago, gner0 said:

It's confession time: I collect shark stuff! 🦈

I can't remember exactly when I grew a fascination with them (maybe I was 11?) but I have always had an interest in sharks. I was a kiddo watching shark week and owned the box set so I could watch it anytime during the year. I realized that the shark was my spirit animal. I went to the aquarium to see the sharks! I'm like so obsessed that I even took a course on shark ecology. The certificate is framed hanging above my little shark shrine! 

I have one of those remote controlled balloons that's a shark in a box, I have a hula bobble shark, I have a snow globe, a holographic plate, I have several shark figures and toys, I have a shark stapler and tape dispenser, and so much more. A friend of mine drew a LARGE poster with sharks on it for my birthday once that I still have. One of my favorites is a A,B,C book a fellow shark-loving artist made. I originally got it for my niece but once it showed up I ended up keeping it! Oh and of course, my shark kigu/onsie! 

That's awesome! :3

Do you know shark puppy?

I got a bunch of plushies... Four of them are foxes...

I like foxes.

Archived