Same sexual fantasies

chetna

hii, I am female. I am clear that I am straight but I had same sexual dream today and I felt I did n't have some excitement but something related to vaginal muscle contraction  happened for once  ?I don't know why? but I am never sexually excited or aroused on seeing a girl nor I am sexually attracted to any girl .I find guys attractive only and no one else .Am I bisexual or straight

Maybe you are bi-curious? Or maybe you just shared the excitement of the person(s) you dreamed about? You didn't tell whether you appeared in that dream yourself.

Hii,actually I now remembered that I was imaging myself with a boy .It was not a girl Now I have question.I experienced sexual attraction only with the same sex twice in my life other time I am attracted to man.I am sexuall aroused and felt excitement inside me only when I think about the boy. When a girl touched me I did n't feel excitement but because she was tickling to me, I felt excitement other wise I was never aroused by the pictures of naked woman.Is it possible for straight to experience same sex attraction once in her life.I  have sexual desire with boys most of the time?Is there any term like mostly straight and what does big curious mean

8 hours ago, chetna said:

I was never aroused by the pictures of naked woman.

Pictures are a purely visual stimulation. Some people will need other stimulation, like hearing a voice, smelling a scent, feeling a touch, or some inter-personal connection. That's just a few things that come to my mind, there are others. Using just pictures to determine your sexual orientation is error-prone.

I does expirementing with the same sex by touching her non sexually mean I am getting attracted but I don't  feel any need to touch her because I was not sexual aroused and I was just curious to know how does it feel to be like that ? One more thing If you label me as bi-curious the I am mostly straight because I never felt any desire to touch any girl but I saw boys I became excited.

On 11/21/2017 at 1:37 PM, chetna said:

If you label me as bi-curious

Don't worry, I'm not labelling you. We don't do that around here. You asked whether you are bisexual or straight, and I suggested a different label that falls inbetween. It's up to you to find the right labels for yourself :-) :cake:

Archived